Add in-Rock lee

requested by: TimelordCutie

How You Meet

It was a cold day in the Village hidden in the Leaves, snow had just set making a beautiful seen infront of you.

You were a ninja that couldn't do any jutsu, not even taijutsu but that never stopped you. You did what you did and was counted as the top Chunin ever. 

"I'm leaving now!" you called, closing the door to your house. Placing a bowl of milk out side for the cat that visited daily, you hummed to your self. "you have a lovely voice!" someone said behind you, making you jump and slip on a piece of ice.

Strong arms caught you and pulled you back on your feet "I am Rock lee!" the boy who caught you said. Someone ran past, yelling something like 'come on bushy brows!' making you giggle "I promise to always catch you when you fall!" lee smiled, running off with his friend, but not before giving you a thumbs up.

"thank's Lee"

You Get to Know Each Other

You and Lee had met a few times, you had learned a lot about him too. For example, he always sticks to his promises and carries them out till the end. You also learned that he can only do Taijutsu, but he is one of the best. You may or may not have gained some feelings for the bushy brow ninja...

He Finds Out How He Feels About You

Lee feels like he has to make promises to you and keep you safe, whether its while your sleeping or out on a mission. He get a funny feeling in his stomach when he sees or talks to you which he can't explain, is it love? or something more?

You ask him out

((I'm sorry if Lee's a little Ooc in any of these, I'm trying my best!))

"just go on a date with me already!" you yelled, flinging your body onto the nearby bed "ohh, (y/n)'s in lllooovvveee~" you heard your brother call from down the hall "shut up!"

Sighing, you heard a knock on your bedroom door, thinking it was (b/n), you shouted for him to go away but hearing another knock, you opened the door to see Lee.

"(y/n), I promis to love you as long as I live!"

Date Night

You never thought Lee would be the one planning all the dates. You had been on a few but something would always happen. today, Lee promised nothing would go wrong, and if it did, he would run 200 laps around the village.

"(y/n), I bought this just for you!" Lee smiled, giving you a small box, inside was a small ring with a  green jewel in the middle "I have made many promises to you, will you make one to me?" he asked, putting the promise ring on your finger "yes Lee" you smiled. Like he had promised, it was the best date ever!

Cuddle Time

Being sick isn't nice at all, and when it's Lee? it's worse.

"Lee! you're sick, I'm not letting you out!" you said, pushing against him, trying to get him back in bed. "but (y/n)! I need to train to become the best ninja ever"

After getting Lee back into bed, you laid next to him, wrapping your arms around him "isn't cuddle time better though?"

First Kiss

"look Lee! isn't he just the cutest!" you squealed, running over to the pet shop window. "yes (y/n), very cute" he gushed "I wish I could have him...but my house isn't big enough"

A few days later, you went to Lee's apartment as he'd just come back from a mission. You knocked on the door hearing a faint "come in"

Opening the door, you saw Lee and the dog from the pet shop playing on the floor "you said your house was too small, but my apartment is just big enough!" he smiled. You giggled, walking over to him on the floor and sitting down. "thank you Lee, I love you" you both leaned in, feeling each others soft lips.

Birthdays

"Happy birthday my beautiful flower!" Lee smiled, taking your hand in his and leading you towards a beautiful bouquet of flowers next to your cake. "Lee! you shouldn't have!" you said, taking him into your arms, kissing his cheek.

For the rest of the day, the two of you cuddled together eating birthday cake.

When He Fail's

"Lee, you don't have to run 900 laps around the village" you sighed, trying to stop the boy from hurting himself "yes I do (y/n)! I will prove to Uchiha that I am strong!" Lee slipped out of your grip, starting to run.

After a while of Lee not returning, you went to find him. Seeing him clasped on the floor, you took him home and looked after him. "I failed (y/n) but I will get stronger so I can complete my goal

I struggled so much! It might not be amazing but I still hope you liked it :/