He/you asks you/him out

Naruto

Naruto was acting strangely the past couple of days. This included him stuttering while talking to you, worrying too much when you were hurt or just plain out watching you constantly...this was starting to bug you as you had feeling for him and thought you had done something.

"Naruto, come hang out with me~" you moaned "u-uh, o-ok" he gave up, the two of you went to the park and you sat on the swing while he pushed you "uh, (y/n)?" he asked "yes Naruto?"  "will y-you like to u-mm ma-eby be my girlfriend?" the blush on his face told you that is was no joke, you hopped of the swing wrapping your arms around him "yes Naruto! I've been waiting for so long!"

Sasuke

Sasuke had just let himself into your house, grunting in pain "Sasuke!" you gasped pulling him over to the sofa and getting any medical supplies you had. You definitely weren't the best at medical stuff but had the knowledge needed to treat a whoned.

You didn't ask what had happened but you had a good idea, once you were done you kissed his cheek "please be careful" you sat next to him and he wrapped an arm around you "(y/n) your mine and I won't let anything happen to you...I-I love you"

Kakashi

Embarrassed was an understatement, you had let yourself into Kakashi's apartment (he had gave you a key a while ago) thinking that making him food before him returning from his mission would be nice for him but, he had returned early. Meaning...you walked in on him changing "s-sorry Kakashi!" you yelled slamming the door. Your face was bright red and anyone who was walking by at the time probably knew what had happened. Still shirtless Kakashi opend the door and pulled you inside "if your going to be my girlfriend, aren't you going to have to see me shirtless to heal me?" he smirked under his mask, you stuttered a response "g-girlfriend?"  "is that a-"  "I would love to!" you yelled cutting him off and wrapping your arms around him.

Gaara

Today was 'one of those days' you know, the ones where nothing goes to plan? You were going to confess to Gaara about your love but the present you had made got ripped to shreds by your neighbor's cat and then there was a massive sand storm when you were about to visit him. So now you were sitting in your room, crying "will I ever confess?" you asked yourself, shocked to get a reply "well if I was that person I would say yes" you looked up wrapping your arms around the red haired "thats all I needed!" you said kissing his cheek

Shikamaru

you and Shika were sitting in the same place as always in the flower field, you red to him while he was watching the clouds "Shika?" you mumbled looking away from your book "can I ask you something?" Shikamaru sat up showing that you had his full attention "I-i, I realy l-like you" you said in a hurry but the shadow user heared perfectly "good, because I like you too" he layed back down pulling you down with him, you just layed together, him playing with your hair while you both watch the clouds

Kiba

Kiba and you were training while Akamaru held up a sign that went unnoticed to you till Kiba told you that he needed a brake. As you looked at the dog you read the sign 'will you be mine?' you looked at Kiba "did you write this or get Sai to do it?" you asked laughing as you sat in his lap "uhh..." you whispered in his ear; "yes"

Sai

Sai had just got back from a mission with team 7 and 8. You had missed him so you went to greet him at the gate.

"Sai!" you smiled wrapping your arms around him "hey" he said giving you his famous smile. "Aw, the would make a cute couple" Sakura said to no one in particular "so, what about it?" Sai asked looking down at you "huh?"  "be my girl?" lets just say you didn't hear the end of it after saying yes..