He get's Jealous

Naruto

Walking home after a long day of training, you stopped in your tracks looking up at the sun disappearing behind the hills. Sighing, you felt a presence behind you "a lovely lady like yourself shouldn't be walking home alone, especially once the sun starts to set" Kakashi-sensei smile, closing his eye "Naruto wanted to train a little longer, you should go see how much he's improved sensei" proud of your boyfriend, you smiled tucking a strand of hair behind your ear "I know (y/n) he's surpassed my expectations"

"(y/n)! Kakashi-sensei! what are you doing?" Sakura yelled, running over to the two of you "this isn't what I think is it? your not cheating on Naruto are you?" Sakura asked, getting closer to your face "one, get out of my face and two, who the hell would cheat on their loving, hyper boyfriend for their lazy perverted sensei!?" calming down, you apologised to Kakashi and walked away "I know your there Naru" looking back at the blond "you almost got me worried (y/n)"

"was someone getting Jealous?"

Sasuke

walking around the deserted town located close to your cabin, you noticed a man laying on the floor, blood dripping from his arm "do you need help sir?" you asked him, looking for a bandage "y-yes please!" Taking the long white cotton, you kneeled next to the man and wrapped his arm, knowing someone was watching.

"let's get you back to my cabin, I can treat you better their" you smiled, helping the man up. He was only a little older than you, his height matching Sasuke's "you should be more careful around this area, many rouge ninja play here" you said, walking the man to your home.

"this should do the trick! I'll have some soup ready in a moment" you said, hearing the door slam shut behind you "my boyfriend's back, he'll keep you company"

"were you watching me because you were worried or jealous?" you asked Sasuke "both"

Gaara

Gaara watched you from his office as you walked down the sandy path. Children looking at you with admiration, giving you flowers and other gifts for keeping them and the village safe. He smiled until he spotted a man your age with a bunch of (your fave flowers) blushing as you took them from him.

Storming to you as quick as he could, he wrapped an arm around your waist and took you away from the boy "burn the flowers" Gaara spat, pulling you closer to him "someone's jealous" you hummed "no, I only just want you to look at me. No other man should even think about you"

"what about my dad?"

Kakashi

Trying to reach a book on the top shelf, a tall man helped you, passing you the book "thanks" you hummed, giving a smile to the tall gentle man "no problem (y/n) anything to help a fellow sensei" Guy said, giving a thumbs up "Kakashi could learn a thing or two from you Guy" you laughed, feeling eyes burning the back of your head.

"I'm back!" you yelled through the small apartment Kakashi lived in placing the bag of books he asked you to get on the table. "never talk to that green baka again, got it?" Kakashi snarled, pulling your head into his chest "so it was you who was watching me?" smirking, you flicked his noise

"my jealous little Kaka-baka"

Shikamaru

It had been a week since you last seen the pineapple head. You had been planning a small party for his 100th mission as you though it was a very big deal. Inviting all his friends and family, the Nara had seen you talk to Naruto, smiling and laughing with each other.

Inviting Shika over your house late at night, you all jumped out at him once he opened the door "so this is what you were up to" he sighed "yeah, I know you seen me talking to Naruto too" you playfully glared "you were so jealous"