Nick-Names and his phone

Naruto

Nicknames:

Naruto has many nick names for you. When he's being cute, he'll call you sugar or baby and when your sad he'll call you his little ninja to cheer you up. He also calls you babe while your out with others or when he wants your attention.

You call him your number one knuckle headed ninja, baby, babe, cutie, hun and other cute things. When he's sad you'll call him your little Jinchuriki.

His Phone: (this is if they had phones and what will be on them, I thought it would be cute)

His wallpaper:

You holding with a large closed eye smile in front of him, holding the phone up to take a photo, he's standing behind you with his arms around your waist and just as large a smile on his face.

His Lock screen:

you and him in bed, you sleeping in front of him while one arm is wrapped around you and the other is holding the phone.

first photo:

you kissing his cheek while he takes the photo

first video:

Your watching the stars while eating a small cupcake. Not realising he's recording you

Phone case:

he had a clear phone case with a picture that you drew of the both of you together smiling in it.

Sasuke

Nick-names:

Sasuke will call you many things, some mean and some cute. When your sad he'll call you his little sushi role and will give you your sushi role plushy.

While he's angry, you call him Mr grumps, sometimes making him chuckle sometimes making him ever more angry. 

His Phone:

wallpaper: a photo of collage of Itachi and him as a child and with you and him together

Lock screen: Sasuke with you, you both smiling with Sasuke's fingers laying on your forehead, like Itachi would so to him as a child.

first photo: a photo of your hands, fingers intertwined

first video: your talking to someone at the door with a sticky note on your back that read 'I love Sasuke' he would chuckle every now and then. You didn't realise the note on your back until later that night, getting changed.

Phone case: a black case with the Uchiha symbol and writing in white that read :(y/n) and Sasuke.

Kakashi

Nick-names:

You would call him Kaka-baka or Kashi when trying to get his attention, when he's sad or angry you would call him babe or baby to cheer him up sometimes calling him your copy cat.

He would normally stick with just (y/n) but would call you love when your upset.

Phone:

Wallpaper: you and him kissing in the rain both soaking wet

lock screen: you and Kakashi with the puppy snap chat filter 

first photo: you holding Pakkun in your arms smiling with the caption 'met for the first time'

first video: you singing and dancing in his kitchen while making food

phone case: a custom phone case of you and him with team 7 all smiling happily