You get kidnapped

Naruto

Naruto came to your house after a long mission to find your mother crying while laying on the floor badly hurt, helping her to the hospital, your mother kept yelling "they took her! they took my baby!"

After a while, your mother calmed down a little. Looking up at Naruto she whispered "Save my (y/n)"

Sasuke

Sasuke walked into your cabin after a fight with some ninjas not too far away. Hurt, he shouted through your home, asking you to 'fix him up' not finding you anywhere.

After a while of waiting for you, thinking you were out, he walked around, finding a note.

'Sasuke, I'll be fine but find me as soon as you can. I trust you will find this after sitting and waiting for too long if I say so myself...I love you, now save me'

Running out as soon as he read the letter.

Kakashi

Kakashi knew you were out training some ninja's that needed help when he had a hunch that something went wrong. Running out of his apartment, he found the ninja's laying on the floor, two missing and one almost dead "where is she?" Kakashi yelled, picking up one of the ninjas by their collar "taken by- h-him"

Gaara

Gaara was waiting patiently for you to return from a mission he had sent you on. It had been two weeks and he was getting worried, it was only meant to be to the hidden leaf.

One day, he saw a letter out side his office

'we have your beloved, if you want her back ether die trying to save her or give all the money you have to us...as well as the tittle of Kazekage.'

Gaara left the village in Tamari's hands and left, running where he knew you would be

Shikamaru

Shikamaru woke up one day without you by his side or poking him to wake up, shooting up, he noticed his father at the end of his bed.

"what dad?" Shika asked, worried in his own little way "she was taken this morning, your coming with me, I can't let my future daughter in law get taken from me now can I? you wouldn't have a chance with anyone else" he said, muttering the last part. Shikamaru sighed and got out of bed, leaving his home with Shikaku.

Kiba

Kiba smelt that you had left the village early in the morning, knowing you didn't have a mission, he ran to the Hokage to ask if she knew what happened.

"She must have been taken, get a team and go after her" Tsunade sighed, tired of ninjas leaving her village. With and without consent.

Sai

Sai came over your apartment early, exited to show you a drawing he had been working on all night to find your brother on the floor uncontious. On the wall was your clan symbol drawn in blood. Getting your brother to a hospital, he set out with team 7 to find you.

Rock Lee

Not feeling you next to him, Lee woke up at midnight. He first thought you were training but then rememberd it was you he was thinking of and ran to Guy for help.

Shooting off, they both set out looking for you, worring that the worst has happened.

Neji

Neji had walked to your house to find your sister calling your name out side, asking her why she was calling for you she said "because I haven't seen her since you went on that mission a week ago" and shrugged.

Panicked, Neji asked Naruto, Hinata, Lee and Guy to help him look for you.

Orochimaru

Let be honest here, who would be brave enough to kidnap his girlfriend? I sure as hell wouldn't be.

A/n

Thanks for reading and sorry that I haven't posted for a while, I've been struggling mentaly latly so thanks for being patient.

This will be more than one part so that's why it's not very long.

Hope you keep reading and enjoying my book!

Bye!!!