First kiss

Naruto

You and Naruto were helping your mother at the bakery as you were out on a mission tomorrow and wanted to spend time with them both. You were baking goods with Naruto while your mother was selling them.

"Naruto, are you finished with the 4th batch of cookies?" you asked, ready to put them in the stove "you've done four?! I've only done one!" You chuckled at him, going to help. "your doing in weirdly!" you said watching him for a moment. Naruto turned around putting the cookie dough on your nose. "(y/n), keep still" he said evilly, not sure what he was doing, you were surprised by the soft lips on yours

Sasuke

Sasuke was walking with you around the forest when three people jumped out at you.

"S-Sasuke!" A girl with pink hair cried while a boy with blond hair looked at you with hatred in his eyes "who is she Sasuke?" He asked "Naruto, Sakura, I have told you that I'm not returning" You looked up at your boyfriend then back at the others, carefully putting your hand on the sword you carry around, just in case "If you excuse us, me and my girlfriend should e going now" And with that. We were gone.

"Sasuke, who were they?" you asked "no one (y/n), just people from my old village" you nodded as he took your face in his hand, lightly putting his lips on yours "they won't hurt you, I'll protect you"

Kakashi

You and Kakashi were cuddling when the door slammed open, this made you jump and Kakashi sigh. "what (y/s/n)?" ((your sister's name)) you asked rubbing your temple. (y/s/n) was 5 years older than you and had a family of her own. But she still would rather bug you than her husband. "have you seen his face yet!" she yelled, this time, causing Kakashi to jump.

You steared at her for a moment before she left. You turned to see Kakashi with his mask off and to feel warm lips on yours.

Gaara

"Gaara~" you groaned, picking his arm up from the desk and trying to drag him out of the room "(y/n), I need to work" with a slight tug of his arm, you were in his lap, your lips on his. Let's just say he wasn't expecting that either. 

((short))

Shikamaru

"Rain, Rain go away, don't come back any day" you sang in your window seat cuddling with Shika. He was almost asleep while you just wanted to be in the flower field. It was yours and your brothers birthday today, He died on a mission four years ago, he was only 12. The flower field was also his favourite so you and your family put flowers there to pay respect every birthday.

"Shika, Please let me go" you whined, looking over to the flowers on the table "you'll get ill (y/n)" he said sternly "but It's my birthday! you have to do what I say-" your sentence was cut short with Shika's lips on yours, instantly shutting you up "fine"

Kiba

You knew Kiba was planning something for your birthday, what though? you didn't know. On your birthday you walked into your apartment turning on the light to have all your friends yell "Happy Birthday!" Kiba was behind you holding flowers and chocolates. "Happy birthday (y/n)" He smiled "Happy birthday me" you laughed, kissing him.

Sai

Tired was an understatement, so after getting back from Hinata's house, you went straight to bed, not bothering to change.

"move up you lazy ass" Sai smiled pushing you to make room for him "I'm not lazy" you groaned.  Sai laughed and kissed your soft lips "just sleep, you'll have a long day tomorrow" After that all you could think about was the long ass mission you had to do.