Chapter 1: He's a kpop idol?!

Y/N POV:

"I wonder what Hansol is doing?" You say out loud. You decide to give your brother, well half brother a text.

It's a really complicated story as to how we're related. My mom was first married to Hansol's dad Justin, and she gave birth to my older brother. A year later, they got a divorce, and a couple years later my mom got remarried to my dad and gave birth to me. When I got into elementary school, my mom told me about me having a half-brother named Hansol. We met a couple times and we automatically clicked. We became really close with one another, but when he was 8 and I was 4 , he moved to Korea. His father got a job there and moved away. Since then, we always stayed in touch if it was Skyping to writing letters to FaceTiming once a week. I'm now 17 and Hansol is 21, and we still keep in touch with each other.

Anyway....

I decided to give him a quick text. In Canada, it's 7 am and in Korea, it's 9 pm. It's not too late to give a quick text before getting ready for school.

While brushing my teeth, my phone vibrates and see that Hansol texted back!

H: Hey! You haven't texted me in a while. What happened?

Y/N: Busy for studying for exams😭

H: Haha you still have exams. Sucker.

Y/N : Very nice. This is what I get for texting u. I get laughed at by u out of all ppl.

H: What's that suppose to mean?!?

Y/N : cuz it's u

Hansol and I keep texting for a while until I get to school. I text him goodbye and walk into school.

I go upstairs to my locker and grab what I need for my morning classes. I head back downstairs while listening to my music and out of nowhere, someone jumps on me from behind.

"Ahh!!" I scream

I hear laughing behind me and I turn around to see my friend Sarah on the floor laughing like a hyena.

"Geez. You scared me to death!" I say to her. Sarah gets up from the floor and apologies.

"Sorry, sorry. It's just I never scare you and I finally succeeded in scaring you!" She says with a huge smile on her face. We walk downstairs and see a couple

more of our friends sitting on a bench. We go over to them and hear BTS music playing.

" Ah, Suga is soooo awesome! I love his rapping!" Said by Chelsea, another one of my friends.

"But Jungkook's dancing and body!!" Said by Laura. Another friend of mine. We keep talking about BTS until the bell rings for the first period.

~~~

Only 20 Minutes have passed in English, but it feels like hours. I start putting on some music to listen to until I got a text. I check it to see Hansol texting me.

Y/N: it's like 3 in the morning in Korea, why r u still up?

H: this is nothing. I've gone off on 2 hours of sleep one time.

Y/N: ur crazy. Anyway, what's up?

H: I dyed my hair. What do u think?

Y/N :👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 but really, ur texting me in the middle of class for this?

H: Yup

Y/N: goodbye

I turn my phone off and go back to my work.

Throughout the period I hear my phone go off over and over again from texts from Hansol.

~~~

It's finally lunch time and my friend Laura was talking about a kpop idol I haven't heard of.

Since I just started getting into kpop I only know a few boy and girl groups.

LAURA POV

I found a pic of a guy from Seventeen, a group that debuted in 2015. Since it's 2017, they aren't that popular, but damn the guys are so hot!

" look at Vernon! He looks like Leo DiCaprio when he was younger!" I start showing all our friends a picture of him. Some said they look similar, some said Vernon looks nothing like Leo DiCaprio. Then Y/N walks in and asks her. I shove my phone into her face and her face looks shocked.

"I know right! He's so hot! And he looks like Leo DiCaprio!"

"Um, yeah..." Y/N says and sits down.

Y/N POV

Why does Laura have a pic of Hansol on her phone? I didn't tell anyone that I have a brother. But Laura didn't ask if he was my brother...so where did she get that pic?

As I start to wonder, I'm brought back to reality by Sarah.

"Hey Y/N you ok?"

" Yeah I'm ok. Just really hungry. I say as I bite into my sandwich.

My friends and I talk about random stuff throughout lunch. Then Laura comes over to me and puts an earbud into my right ear. She starts to play a song on YouTube.

"Which group is this?" I ask

" It's a boy group called Seventeen. I think you'll like their music." She says and plays the music video

I hear some fun poppy music and see a lot of guys.

"Wow, there's a lot of guys in this group."

" That's why thee called Seventeen," she says while focusing on the screen.

"So there are 17 members?" I ask.

"What no. There are 13 members." She states and I stay confused while watching the music video.

Halfway through the video, I feel like I going blind or I'm going crazy because I keep seeing Hansol in the video. He's not a kpop idol. He would have told me then, right?

Then a solo rapping part comes up and I fully 100% see Hansol's face and voice.

"I can't believe it," I say out loud. Laura turns to me and gives me a funny look. I shoo her away with my hand and put my focus back into the video until it finishes.

"Wow that was amazing!" I say excitingly and Laura gives me a big smile.

"I knew you would like it."

She shows me a couple more videos and I instantly became a huge fan of seventeen.

The bell rang telling us that lunch ended and I start to head off to my 3rd-period class.

Throughout the rest of the day, I couldn't focus because Hansol is a kpop idol! And never told me!!

~~~

I drag my feet back home and toss my bag to the side of my room.

I lay down on my bed and grab my phone. I was getting ready to give Hansol a call until I realized that it's probably still too early in the morning there.

"I'll take a shower and do my homework. Then I call him." I say to myself while getting up from my bed. I toss my phone onto the bed, grab my clothes and head to the washroom.

After a long shower, I thought really hard as to what I was going to say to Hansol. But then I thought of a better idea. I have been saving up a lot of money from birthdays, New Years and Christmas. Plus I have a part-time job. I check all the money I have and I count past $1500.

I decided to talk to my mother about letting me to Korea to see Hansol!

Ta da~~
Hello everyone! This is my first chapter of A Dream Come True!! I hope your liking it so far. If you are liking it, please vote and comment!!! I will try to update as soon as I can!