Chapter 10: Photoshoot

Y/N POV

I was sleeping peacefully on this Sunday morning until someone poked me in the cheek. I try to not let it bother me and I turn my body over to face the other way, but it did not stop the person who is standing near my bed.
It was all quiet for a while until I heard some singing.
" Yo ladies!!! We say wake up!! Wake up! Wake wake wake up! Waaakkkeee up!!!!" I turn over and wake up to Seungkwan singing his wake up song and Hansol leaning on the doorframe to my room.
" ARE YOU UP YET?" Hansol asks and I shoot him a glare.
" WOW THAT'S A POWERFUL GLARE." Seungkwan says and scurries out of my room.
"Get dressed. We're heading out." Hansol say and I groan.
"Buts it's 5:45 in the morning." I say. He walks away and I finally decide to leave my super comfortable bed to get ready to go who knows where.
~~~

I dress in a stripped crop top and black ripped jeans along with my jean jacket. I walk downstairs and see the guys sitting around and finally notice me.
" OH, THERE YOU ARE! OK GUYS LETS GO!" S.Coups says and we all head towards the door to head out.

We all get into the large van and start driving away.
" SO WHERE ARE WE GOING?" I ask Jun who is on my right and he looks at me.
" I DON'T KNOW." Is all he says and turns his face to his phone.
" WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?" I ask and he looks back up at me.
" WEL I DO, BUT I'M NOT SUPPOSE TO TELL YOU." He says and starts to smile at me.
I start to pout and a lightbulb lights up in my head. I'll do my aegyo for Jun and he would have to tell.
" OPPPPAAAAA! CAN YOU PLEASSSSEEEE TELL MEEEE?" I say with a cutesy voice and he laughs at me.
" OH FINE. JUST THIS ONE TIME." He says and whispers in my ear where we're going.
When he told me where we were going I was a little disappointed. The guys made it seem that we were going somewhere cool.
With that out of the way, I started to chit chat with everyone near me.
~~~
We all get out of the van and head to this tall building. We walk into and head to the 3rd floor.
We open the room and I stood there in shock.
" Wait this isn't Pledis!" I say and Joshua turns around to help with my confusion.
" Nope not even close." He says and start walking beside me.
" Then where are we?" I asks and Joshua leads the way to a huge room with a white sheet in the middle surrounded by lights and cameras.
" We're at a photo shoot!" He says and I start to get excited.
I start to stare at everything and we finally catch up with the rest of the guys.

" OK SEVENTEEN, THERE ARE 2 CHANGE ROOMS THAT CAN FIT ABOUT 6-7 PEOPLE IN EACH. GO INTO ONE OF ROOM AND GET YOUR MAKEUP AND CLOTHES DONE. ONCE ALL OF YOU ARE LOOKING FABULOUS, WELL START THE SHOOT." The photographer said and the guys split off.

I was told to stay in the main room where the photoshoot is taking place and so being myself, I started to wonder around.
I started looking at all the different screens and camera in the room when all of a sudden I hear someone call out to me.

"HEY YOU! THE GIRL IN THE JEAN JACKET!" A woman says and I turn around.
" HUH?" I say and before I could say anymore, she starts talking again.
" WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? THE PHOTOSHOOT STARTED 10 MINUTES AGO. WHY ARE YOU ON THIS FLOOR? WE NEED TO HEAD TO FLOOR 5. She says and starts to drag me away.

I was so speechless that I don't know what to do. She doesn't seem bad so I decided to let her take to floor 5.

~~~

We arrive in front of the door and she quickly pushes me into a dressing room. I walk in not knowing what to do and an woman in her late 30's comes out of nowhere.
" OH, ARE YOU THE GIRL?" She asks and I question myself as well.
" YES?" I say and she looks at me from head to toe.
" WOW, YOUR ACTUALLY PRETTY?" She says and starts grabbing a bunch of clothes.
"UM, EXCUSE ME?" I say and right when I finished my sentence, she takes my hands and passes me a whole bunch of clothes.
" GO IN THERE. YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES." She says and I walk to the change room.