Chapter 25: Staycatiom

Y/N POV:
After many, many weeks of studying and training at SM, both my body and mind are sore.

It's finally Saturday. Our manager told us to come to SM building to talk to CEO-nim. He says it's something very important.

Could it be our debut? But we just started training...so what's so important?

The girls and I are all awake and are heading to the SM building first thing in today.

We take the black van and quickly arrive within minutes. We walk into the building and head straight for the elevator.

"I HOPE THIS IS GOOD NEWS..."Julia unnie says and we hum in agreement.

"WHAT IF IT'S OUR DEBUT?!?" Boya unnie says and I speak up.

"I THOUGHT ABOUT THAT ALREADY, WE JUST STARTED TRAINING. HOW WOULD WE POSSIBLY BE GETTING READY TO DEBUT?" I think our out telling the unnies.

The all sigh still staying stump as to why CEO-nim wants to talk to us.

We finally reach his office and Tae Ra unnie knocks on the glass door.

CEO-nim sees us through the clear doors and waves telling us to come in.

~~~

"YOU ARE GOING TO GO SEE YOUR FAMILIES." CEO-moms says.

All the girls start to cheer.

"DOES THIS MEAN WE GET A BREAK?" I ask and he nods his head slightly.

"YOU WILL GET 3 days to spend time with whoever you may choose.

"BUT WHAT A BOUT Y/N, GAOWEI AND I?" Julia unnie says.

Since our families don't live in Korea, we ant go see them.

"WELL YOU LADIES CAN STAY IN THE DORM AND RELAX OR GO ON A MINI TRIP IN KOREA. IM SORRY YOU CAN'T SEE YOIR FAMILY." He sincerely sad.

We talk with the CEO a little bit more and we finally head back to the dorm to pack our bags for our little vacation.

Since I finally have a break, I can visit Seventeen and BTS!

~~~

"BYE UNNIES!" I yell out to everyone and we all head out separate ways. I asked Gaowei and Julia unnie if they wanted to come see Seventeen but they said no. They told me to have some family time, and so now I'm skipping over to the bus stop.

I get on the bus wearing my black hat and mask so no notices me and I plug in my earphones.

I snap my head up just thinking of an amazing idea.

"The company did want me to change my hair style...plus the guys don't know I'm coming...." I say outloud. I look out the window and I notice where I am. I quickly get off the bus and head for the hair salon that the guys go, to get their hair done.

I open the door and see a familiar face.

" Y/N!" Jun's hairdresser says to call me out.

I rush over to her and give her a hug.

"I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" She asks and I sigh.

"IT'S A LONG STORY. I'LL TELL YOU WHEN I GET MY HAIR DONE!" I say in a excited tone and right away Jun's hairdresser squeals.

"OH MY GOD YES!" She says and takes me to a seat.

She sits me down and starts to play with my hair.