Chapter 30: 1 Month Away

Y/N POV:
It's been a couple months since I broke up with Jungkook and been focusing on my groups debut.

A new school year has starting up and I'm barely in class these weeks. Since I'm getting closer to my debut, I've been working harder than ever.

" Y/N! HAVE YOU SEEN MY BRACELET?" Tae Ra calls out to me while I'm brushing my hair.

"THE SILVER ONE?" I ask and she nods her head.

" OH, I THINK I SAW SOMETHING SHINY UNDERNEATH THE DRESSER." I say and she rushed over to find it.

We are filming our first music video for our debut today and we are about to leave in a couple of hours.

As we get ready to departure, I get a text from Hansol.

H: Hey. U there???
Y/N: Yah. What's up?
H: u busy today????
Y/N: yup! I'm filming
H: ur in a drama?!?!?
Y/N: I wish...its for my MV.
H: oh yah!!!! Ahhhh my little sister is growing up and maturing....
Y/N: oh shut up. I matured way before u even knew the word mature.
H: Surreeeee
Y/N: anyway...gotta go ttyl
H: C ya

I turn my phone off and head to the van.

~~~

The girls and I walk into the set and put mouths drop from the beautiful sight before us.

"THIS PLACE IS AMAZING!" Gaowei unnie yells out.

"I CANT BELIVE WE'RE FILMING IN SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PLACE!" I say while jumping around in excitent.

While the unnies and I wonder around I see something behind a tree move.

Being my stupid self, I decide to get closer to see what it is. As I get closer I see a tall figure which is quite familiar to me.

"MINGYU? WHAT ARE DOING HERE?" I say while tapping on his shoulder. He quickly jumps and turns around to see me and smiles.

" I CAME TO SEE THE FILMING OF YOIR MV!" He states and I tilt my head.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW WHERE I WAS FILMING? I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHERE I WAS FILMING." I say and he laughs.

"MAGIC." He says and I sigh.

"SURE MINGYU, SURE...ANYWAY, WHY DIDN'T YOU COME WITH THE OTHERS?" I ask and he smirks.

"WHO SAID I DIDN'T?" He answers back with a question.

I give him a weird look then all of a sudden I feel warp their arms around my shoulder.

"EEK!" I yelp out and I hear a chuckle in my ear.

The person lets go and I turn around to see the rest of the guys.

" CONGRATULATIONS ON YOU FIRST MUSIC VIDEO!" The boys scream.

I talk to the guys a little more until I get called over for makeup and hair.

I rush over and head for the dressing room.

I'm officially ready for our music video and now waiting for the rest of unnies to get dressed.

Not too long after, one by one they come out with similar but different outfits.