Chapter 8: Is It Me?

Y/N POV

Many weeks have past and I learned a lot more Korean then I expected, and now I'm able to speak to all of Seventeen and be able to understand each other; well most of the time.

Seventeen finally had their comeback with the song Boom Boom and started doing a lot of stage performances all over the place. For today's schedule, the guys are having a fan signing in Seoul, and the best part is that S.Coups said I can tag along.

I'm in my room listening to some music when a hear a knock at my door.
" HEY Y/N. CAN I COME IN?" Mingyu said and I yell back.
"YAH!" I say and he slowly opens the door.
" WHAT'S UP?" I ask and he starts walking to my closet.
" VERNON GAVE ME A JOB TO MAKE YOU LOOK PRETTY FOR TODAY." He says to me and opens up my closet and starts looking through my clothes.
"HUH? WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'LOOK PRETTY' I ALWAYS LOOK PRETTY." I say and flip my hair.
" THAT'S WHAT VERNON SAID. DON'T WORRY. I THINK YOUR ALWAYS PRETTY." He says back and start to blush a little. He turns to see me blush and he starts to smirk. He walks away from my closet and slowly walks to me.

I never realized how tall and handsome Mingyu is.

He heads towards me and I slowly slide further away from him on my bed. He get to my bed and leans over to face me. Our faces are so close that we could kiss and my face gets even redder.
His face comes closer so I close my eyes.
After I while I feel nothing but him saying something into my ear.

"I'M YOUR BIAS RIGHT?" He asks and I open my eyes.
He pulls his face away and gives me a sexy smile. I look at him and start laughing at him.
" NOPE. NICE TRY THOUGH." I say while getting up from my bed.
" REALLY?!? ARE YOU SURE?" He asks while pouting and I nod at him.
"YUP. POSITIVE." I say and he walks back to the closet.
"OH WELL. LET'S GET YOUR OUTFIT READY." He says and starts picking out my outfit for the day.

" He says and starts picking out my outfit for the day

"THERE. YOU SHOULD WEAR THIS." He takes my clothes and hands them to
me. I look at te style and give him a thumbs up.
"NICE TASTE. I THINK YOU SHOULD PICK MY OUTFIT EVERYDAY." I tell him and he chuckles.
He leaves my room and I head off into the bathroom. While getting changed, I realized that my outfit looks kind of similar to Seventeen's outfit in the music video.

Once I put everything on, I look at myself in the mirror and pull out my phone. I search up their music video and I was right, I do look like them. I start to wonder why Mingyu chose those clothes when all of a sudden I hear a loud knock.
" WHOEVER IS IN THERE, PLEASE GET OUT! I NEED TO PEE!" One of the guys say and I quickly open the door to see Dino hopping from side to side.
" OH. SORRY DINO!" I say and move aside so Dino can get it. He gets in and I walk back to my room.

HANSOL POV
" DO YOU THINK Y/N WILL LIKE THE SURPRISE?" I ask Seungkwan and he smiles.
" OF COURSE SHE WILL. I HAD THE IDEA AND MY IDEAS ALWAYS ARE AMAZING BY THE END." Seungkwan days and strikes a pose.

Today the guys and I are having a fan meeting in Seoul for our comeback, and S.Coups said Y/N can come along. So Seungkwan gave us the idea to introduce Y/N to the Carats.
She thinks she will be sitting in the front row of the fan signing but she is totally off. She will be sitting with us on stage!

I walk around the dorm trying to find Mingyu when all of a sudden he pops out of nowhere.
" AH MINGYU!" I yell out and he turns around.
" YAH?"
He says and I tell him to find Y/N and outfit that will match ours and make her look good as well.

"...SO CHOOSE AN OUTFIT THAT WON'T MAKE HER UGLY LIKE USUAL." I say and he starts heading up to Y/N's room.

~~~

We're all in the vans heading to the fan signing. We're jamming in the car when out new song comes onto the radio. Everyone starts blasting out into sing along with Y/N.
" I CALL SEUNGKWAN PART!" Y/N says and Seungkwan starts glaring at her.
" Kimbab kidding me!? I SHOULD SING MY PART." He says back and everyone starts laughing.
" TOO BAD. " is all Y/N says back and an new argument starts up.
" THERE ARE 7 OTHER MEMBERS PARTS YOU COULD SING AND YOU CHOOSE MINE!?!?" He says and she smiles at him.
The argument goes on for awhile until I finally come in.
" GUYS..." I say and the turn the heads to me.
" WHAT!!" They both say and is start to get scared.
" UM, THE SONG WAS OVER 5 MINUTES AGO." I say and the look at each other.

It was dead silence and out of nowhere they laugh with each other about the stupid argument that wasn't really an argument  they just had.

A little bit after, we reach the hall we were having out fanmeet.
~~~

Y/N POV
After having a fun argument with Seungkwan, we reach the hall where the fan signing will happen.

We all get into the building through the back door and the guys head off to their break room to get ready.
I'm sitting on a couch in their room on my phone. I open my twitter app and scroll through it. I see a whole bunch of new pic from BTS's photo shoot and I start to squeal in my seat.
" ARE YOU OKAY?" The8 says while coming up to me.
"OH SORRY. IM JUST FANGIRLING OVER BTS's NEW PHOTOSHOOT." I say and The8 comes over to look at them as well.
" WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT IT. IT'S JUST A PHOTOSHOOT." Hansol says while putting his microphone on his head.
" WELL, FOR ONE THING THEY ARE SO GORGEOUS! LIKE AHHH THEY'RE JUST SO HOT!" I say and Hansol gives me the 'really' face and I scoff at him and turn back to my phone.
" DON'T YOU HAVE TO GET READY?" I ask him and he finally walk back to a chair to get him makeup on.

I little while later the guys are all ready and when I look at all of them, I look really similar in style. 
"WHY AM I DRESSED UP LIKE YOU?" I ask the guys and they give me a clueless face.
" IT'S PROBABLY JUST A COINCIDENCE." Woozi tells me sits down beside me.

The guys start doing their own thing and Woozi speaks up.
" SO, DID ANYONE GUESS RIGHT ABOUT ONE OF US BEING YOUR BIAS YET?" He asks and say,
" NO NOT YET. MINGYU WAS THE ONLY WHO ASKED, BUT IT NOT HIM." I say and Woozi starts to think.

"CAN YOU GIVE ME A HINT?" He asks and I decide to make a deal with him.
" I'L GUVE YOU A HINT IF YOU DO AEGYO FOR ME." I ask him and he sighs.
" REALLY?" He says and I give him puppy eyes while pleading him.

He finally agrees and does the Giyomi thing which look so cute.
" THERE, DONE. HINT PLEASE." He asks and I nod.
" YOUR HINT IS THAT HE IS NOT IN THE VOCAL UNIT." I say and he starts to frown.
" SO IT'S NOT ME?" He asks and I give him a sad smile.
" NOPE." Is all I say and he sighs once again.
"OH WELL." He all he says and gets up from the couch.
"WELL I BETTER GET READY WITH THE GUYS." He says and I wave him off.

The fan signing is about to start soon. I'm so excited that I start to skip to the front row of the seats but the stage manager stops me before I leave backstage.
" OH, Y/N! I NEED YOU TO STAY HERE." Is all she says and walks away.
" WAIT! WHY?" I yell back but it looks like she didn't hear me. So I decide to be a good girl and wait here where she told me to stay.

A/N
HEY GUYS!!!! So you know I promised that BTS will be in the story, and I they will I promise. I thought they would be coming in a lot earlier than I expected, so they might be in 3-5 chapters, and when I mean they will be in it, trust me they will be in it.

Well I hope your enjoying the story so far!