Chapter 3: 13 + 1

NOTE: Hello!! So there is going to be  a lot more conversation in Korean, so whatever conversations that are all caps, will be in Korean.

Y/N POV

I wake up from the announcement said by the pilot and everyone starts to board off the plane. I get up from my seat and slowly start walking off the plane. I look around my surroundings and start getting butterflies in my stomach.

"I can't belive it. I'm actually here!" I say exitedly and I start to jump around. Some people aroune me start to stare but I don't care. I was to excited to find my half brother.

I walked over to where people pick up thier luggage and waited a while before I found my luggage.

I started walking around the airport, confused and lost.

"Well, I didn't think this part through. I don't know any Korean. Great." I say to myself and while trying to find Customer Service.

~~~

"Man, that took way longer than I expected." I think to myself while getting a drive to Hansol's fathers house. I was able to get a taxi, thanks to a caouple of people, but I still made it. The drive wasn't going to be too long so I decided to listen to Kpop and try to find an app with Korean words on it.

A couple minutes later, we arrived infront of Hansol's fathers house.

"Wow." I say looking out the window.

I grab my money and payed the man, then grabbed my luggage and dragged them to the front of the house. I rang the doorbell and moments later a gentleman in his 50's came and brought me in.

"Hello. Are you Y/M/N kid?" He asked. I nod my head and he gives me a warm welcoming smile. We brought me into the living room and offered me a drink.

"So you want see Hansol?" He asked and I nod again.

"Yup. I've been in contact for a while, and I really wanted to see him. SInce I'm 17, I feel like I'm old enough to go somewhere without my parents." I answer back.

We talk a little more and then he brings my luggage to the guest room. I told him i'll be staying for  week or 2 and he gave me a happy grin. He then left me in my room to put stuff away and to get comfy.

A couple hours later, I'm on my phone texting Hansol.

Y/N "Hi Hi"

H "Your finally texting me back!"

Y/N " I was busy with stuff"

H " What kind of stuff?"

Y/N "Don't worry about it. Anyway, It's winter break! NO SCHOOL!!"

H "Lucky u. I wish I could get a break."

Y/N " haha!"

H "huh?

Y/N " Thats what you get for laughing at me a while back. So ha!"

We go on for a while until Hansol's father calls me down for dinner. I walk downsairs to see a whole bunch of food I've seen kpop idols eat. I take a seat and I look at all the different foods I can't wait to try.

"I made plenty, so help yourself." He says and starts grabbing food. I take the chopsticks and take a little bit of everything to see which I like and don't like.

"Wow this is amazing!" I say while stuffing my face with more food. He chuckels and we continue eating. In between we would chit chat a little bit and laugh about funny moments when Hansol was younger.