Chapter 18: Audition? Part 2

The guys and I went back to the dorm and I headed straight to my room. I close my door and fell on top of my bed.

" Should I audition?" I ask myself out loud and I hear a yes come from the other side of my door. I sigh and look up at my ceiling and slowly close my eyes.

An hour or 2 later I woke up and headed over to my little window and open it up to take a deep breath of fresh air. A second later something flew in front of my window and got stuck. I pick it up from my window and notice it is a poster. I bring it into my room and sit down on my bed and take a look at it.

" SM MONTHLY AUDITION." I say quietly. I decide to read the rest and I start to get intrigued. I fold the poster and put in my small bag for later.

" I guess I should start practicing since the audition is in a couple weeks," I say to myself and wonder which song I should sing.

I will decide it later I say in my head and head out of my room to grab something to eat.

SEUNGKWAN POV:

Y/N would be such an amazing Kpop artist. I remember she told us that she wanted to become one when she was in Canada. While grabbing a glass and pouring some water, I thought of the best idea ever.

" AHHH! BOO HAS ANOTHER IDEA!" I say really loud and the guys come huddling in the kitchen.

" WHAT'S WRONG SEUNGKWAN?" Wonwoo says and I put my glass down on the counter.

" I HAVE AN AMAZING IDEA!" I say and the guys sigh.

" NOT AGAIN HYUNG..." Dino says and I give him a look.

" TRUST ME, THIS WILL BE AN AWESOME IDEA!" I say and the guys decide to listen for once.

I tell them to huddle up and I tell my plan to make Y/N a singer. Seungcheol Hyung agrees to the idea we start to get ready. I went to find the poster and the guys try to figure out a way for Y/N to notice the poster without it being too obvious that it was us who sent it to her.

Joshua came with me and we walk past Y/N rooms and Joshua hyung spoke up.

" Yes." Is all he says and we kept walking. We walked into my room and the 2 of us sat at the desk in the corner of the room.

" WHY DID YOU RANDOMLY SAY YES?" I ask and he chuckles.

" Y/N WAS SPEAKING TO HERSELF IN HER ROOM IN ENGLISH AND ASKED HERSELF IF SHE SHOULD AUDITION AND I SAID YES." He tells me and I give him a thumbs up.

A little while later we found the SM monthly audition poster online. We printed it out and headed downstairs. While walking downstairs, I was waving the poster in front of everyone.

The seem to be in a deep conversation until Jun hyung spoke up.

" WHY DON'T WE MAKE THE POSTER HIT HER WINDOW SO THEN SHE CAN PICK IT UP WITHOUT THINKING IT WAS US?" He says and everyone awes in excitement.

" HOW DO YOU KNOW SHE HAS A WINDOW IN HER ROOM?" Woozi hyung asks and all eyes turn to Jun.

" I'VE BEEN IN HER ROOM A BUNCH OF TIMES." He bluntly says and I notice Vernon getting a little upset.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HER ROOM?" Vernon asks with a hint of anger in his tone.

" IT'S NOT LIKE THAT! WE JUST TALK, SHE TALKS TO ME ABOUT SOME OF HER PROBLEMS." Jun hyung says and Vernon starts to calm down.

" OH." We all say and get back on topic of operation S.I.N.G

~~~

My plan is finally getting into action, we are now on the last step, put the poster on the window. I have my ear to the door waiting for any sounds meaning that Y/N woke up. I have my walkie-talkie in my hand all ready to go to give the signal.