Chapter 12: It's You pt.2

DINO POV
I raced up to my room, put my school bag down and fell back onto my bed.
"UGGG WHY DO THEY DO THAT TO ME!?!!" I scream into my pillow and flip over and lay down on my pillow. Just when I was about to close my eyes, I hear Minghao hyung ( Minghao=The8)  calling out to me.
" WHAT DID THEY DO THIS TIME?" He asks me and I sit up on my bed to face Minghao.

" WHY DO THE HYUNGS ALWAYS TEASE ME?" I ask and he comes to sit on the edge of my bed.
" CAUSE YOUR THE MAKNAE. YOUR THE CUTE ONE OF THE GROUP AND THE YOUNGEST." He says and I sigh.
" THAT'S NOT A GOOD REASON." I say and he laughs.
"DON'T WORRY, WE'VE ALL BEEN THROUGH IT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER." He says back giving me a big smile.
" OH BY THE WAY, I FOUND OUT SOMETHING ABOUT Y/N BIAS!" I say and Minghao comes closer to me.
" DO YOU KNOW WHO IT IS?" He ask and I shake my head no.
" BUT SHE DID TELL ME THAT HE'S IN THE PERFORMANCE UNIT!"

" REALLY?!?" He says and starts to get excited.
" YAH, AND I HAVE A FEELING OF WHO IT MIGHT BE." I say.
Minghao gives me puppy eyes telling me that he wants to know.
" WELL, I THINK IT'S..." I start to say.

DK POV
I just came out of the washroom to hear Dino and Minghao talking about something.
I slowly walk past and put my eye ear to the closed door.

" BUT SHE DID TELL ME THAT HE'S IN THE PERFORMANCE UNIT!" Dino says and I hear Minghao scream of excitement.

" I WONDER WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT." I whisper to myself  and keep my ear to the door.

Dino was just about to say who he thinks Y/N's bias is until Seungkwan walks up the stairs.

" Whats you doing?" He says in his best English but still fails miserably.

I start to stand up and slightly pull on his top.
" DINO AND THE8 ARE TALKING ABOUT Y/N AND HER BIAS." I say and Seungkwan yells out in curiosity.
" OHH REALLY?!? DID THEY F-" He starts to say until I 'Shhh' him.

" THEY DON'T KNOW I WAS OUTSIDE THERE ROOM, LETS GO BACK DOWNSTAIRS AND TELL THE REST OF VOCAL UNIT. " I say and we quietly head downstairs.

I see the guys on the couch watching a K-drama and so I decide to start the gossip of Y/N's bias.

~~~

It's finally dinner and so we decided to order pizzas.
All of us are at the table eating and Y/N is sitting eating her pizza in peace while all of vocal unit starts whispering about Y/N bias.

" WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WHISPERING ABOUT?" S.Coups hyung asks and we slowly separate from each other and finish off our pizza.
" IT'S NOTHING. DON'T WORRY." Joshua says and S.Coups gives us the eye.
" ARE YOU SURE?" He asks suspiciously and we all nod in unison. 

THE8 POV
The guys, and Y/N just finished dinner and all the guys went to do their own thing.
I decide to go up to Jun and tell him about Y/N's bias.
( speaking Chinese)
" Hey."  I say walking up to Jun
" What's up? Why are you speaking in mandarin?" He asks.
"Dino found out about Y/N's bias?"  I say while wiggling my eyebrows.
"Well who is it?" Jun asks eagerly and I give him a smirk.
" Dino thinks it's you!"  I say and Jun open his mouth in shock.
"Really!?! Well look at me, who wouldn't want to have me as their bias?" 
I rolled my eyes at him and smack him in the shoulder.

" Hey, Dino is not fully sure, he's just guessing."  I say so Jun doesn't go all egotistical on us.
" I'll go ask her then." He says and start to walk upstairs.
He walks upstairs and heads off to        Y/N's room.

" HEY WHAT WERE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?" Wonwoo comes up from behind me.
" OH, WE WERE TALKING ABOUT SOME CHINESE STUFF." I say trying to lead them to less suspicion.
" OH WAS IT A SHOW?" He ask and I nod my head.
" COOL. BY THE WAY, HYUNG WANTS US TO MEET IN THE LIVING ROOM IN 5 MINUTES." He says and start to walk away.

Y/N POV
I was listing to some of Red Velvets songs when I hear a knock at the door.

" COME IN." I say and I see Jun slowly walk in with a huge smile on his face.

" WHATS UP?" I asks and he sits down on my chair near my desk.
" I JUST WANTED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING." He says and I smile at him.
" ASK AWAY." I say and he stands up and walks towards me.
He bends down to my eye level and I start to feel myself blush at how close he is.

" AM I YOUR BIAS BY ANY CHANCE?" He asks I look towards the floor.
" NOPE." I say and give him a cheeky grin.
" HUH?" He says and I start to laugh at his reaction.
" YOUR MY ULTIMATE BIAS ACTUALLY." I say and he stops in his tracks.
His whole face changes a new mood and starts to smile like a crazy person.

" YES!!! I KNEW IT!" He says and starts jumping up and down.

I hear a whole bunch of footsteps and all the guys start crowding my door.

" WHAT HAPPENED!?!" I hear Hoshi say while holding a pillow in his hands.
" ARE YOU OK?" Hansol asks.
Jun and I look at each other and start laughing.

" WERE TOALLY FINE. BUT WHY DOES HOSHI HAVE A PILLOW?" I asks and everyone turns to face the small Hoshi holding a pillow in his hands.
" I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN DANGER." He says and everyone start dying of laughter.
" HOW WOULD YOU PROTECT Y/N WITH A PILLOW?" Woozi asks and Hoshi looks  at the pillow.
" IT WAS THE FIRST THING I SAW , DON'T JUDGE ME." He says and we all keep on laughing.

After the laughs we had in my room, we all headed downstairs to the living room.

~~~

" OK SO NOW YOU GUYS KNOW OUR SCHEDULE FOR THE MONTH." S.Coups says and the guys get really excited. They will be doing a lot of shows from their comeback from the last couple weeks ago.
" OH BY THE WAY.." Jun speaks up an everyone turns to face him.
" I HAVE FOUND OUT Y/N's BIAS!" He says and everyone's eyes widen.
" WHO!?!" All of hip hop unit say at once.
" IT'S THE ONE AND ONLY ME." He says and the hip hop unit was super surprised, while everyone else didn't seem surprised.

" HOW COME YOU GUYS AREN'T SURPRISED?" I asks and Woozi speaks up first.

" SEUNGWKAN TOLD US." He says and everyone looks at him.
" I HEARD IT FROM DK." He says defensively.
" I OVERHEARD IT FROM DINO!" He says and everyone looks at Dino.
" I KIND OF JUST GUESSED IT." He says and Hansol speaks up.

" WAIT, HOLD UP. WERE WE THE ONLY 4 WHO DIDN'T KNOW?" He asks and everyone beside the hip hop unit nod their heads yes.
" WOW, I FEEL SO LEFT OUT." Wonwoo says and pretends to be stabbed in the heart.

For the rest of the night, we just hung out around the living room and decided to do random play dance, and of course they made me dance with Seungkwan. 

It was 12 at night and so I decided to go to bed.
I slowly went to my room and grabbed my phone, and so I decided to Face Time my friends in Canada.
" AHHH Y/N!!!!" I hear Sarah scream on the other side.
" Annyeong!" I say and she has a shocked look on her face.
" OMG, your Korean is sounding better then ever." She says and I laugh at her.
In the background I hear all my other friend Chelsea  and Laura and many others.
I stared talking to them about everything like living with Seventeen, Going to SOPA ( Seoul Of Performing Arts), and becoming friends with BTS.
" What!?!? Shut up!" Laura says while freaking out.
" Yup, I actually have all of BTS's numbers in my phone right now. I actually text Jungkook a lot." I say to them and I hear them screaming an fan girling on the other side.

They were so loud that if I turned of my phone, I could hear my friends screaming from Canada.

I keep talking to them for a while until there Lunch ended at school. We say our good byes and I head of to bed.
Right when I payed my was down on my pillow, I fell into a deep sleep.

A/N
GUYS! wow I did a double publish for you guys.
So we're you expecting Jun to be Y/N not just bias, but her ultimate bias???

I realize that not many people are huge fans of Jun, and since he's my ultimate bias, I mind as well make it a little bit about him.
Hope you guys are liking it so far, there is much more to come!!!