Chapter 24: Confession(s)

DINO POV:
Mingyu just dropped me and Y/N off at school. During the whole ride I had so many happy feelings. I was feeling so many emotions I can't even describe it. They were the best feelings ever.

You know what, I've know Y/N for a while now. I think I'm going to confess, but I'm going to ask Hyung first. If I don't he might kill me.

After school...

I get home and drop my bag into my room. I get out of my uniform and right away start looking for Vernon hyung.

I start walking around the dorm when I finally spot Vernon hyung with Seungkwan hyung. Why am I even surprised.

"HYUNG!" I yell out and both Vernon and Seungkwan hyung turns around.

"CAN I TALK TO YOU FOR A MINUTE?" I ask while making eye contact with Vernon hyung and he nods his head. Seungkwan leaves the room and I walk over to Vernon hyung.

"WHAT'S UP?" He asks and my hands start to get sweaty.

"UMM...I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SAY THIS BUT-" I get cut off by Vernon hyung saying,

"YOU LIKE Y/N." he says and my mouth opens in shock.

"HOW DID YOU KN-" I was about to ask and he cuts me off again.

"IT'S REALLY OBVIOUS." He says and I start to feel embarrassed.

"OH..." I all that came out of my mouth.

"UM AND SO YAH...I WAS WONDER IF I COULD YOU KNOW..."I say and Vernon hyung finished my sentence.

"ASK HER OUT?" He says and I nod my head.

"ARE YOU SURE? MY STUPID SISTER? THE CRAZY, LOUD, CRAZY GIRL THAT WAS LIVING WITH US?" He says and I start to get mad.

"SHE'S NOT STUPID! Y/N IS A TALENTED, SMART, AND BEAUTIFUL GIRL!" I say and without realizing that I just blurted all of that out, I start to turn red. Even my ears.

"AHAHAHAAH!!!! OKAY SURE." Vernon Hyungs says and pats my back.

"GOOD LUCK! FIGHTING!" He says and gives me a thumbs up.

JUNGKOOK POV:
I saw Y/N and Dino walk into school together.
They were walking and laughing through the crowded halls.
I ball my hands into fist and storm off to my first class.

I take a seat at my desk and take out my phone. Right then I feel my phone vibrate in my hands and see that it was Jimin hyung texting me.

J: HEY, GUESS WHAT I SAW😏
JK: WHAT😒
J:SEEMS LIKE YOU'RE IN A CRAPPY MOOD, ANYWAY...I SAW Y/N WITH A GUY!
JK: YAY. I KNOW
J:ARE THEY DATING????
JK: THEY BETTER NOT BE!
J: WOAH CALM DOWN...WAIT DO LIKE HER????
JK: WHY DO YOU CARE?
J: OMG! THE MAKNAE IS IN LOVE!
Read at 8:00am

I turn off my phone and lean back in my chair. Because of the stupid texts from Jimin hyung, I'm even more pissed now about Dino and Y/N being together!

The bell rings and without a care, I wasn't paying attention to the teacher and looked out the window.
All I could think about was Y/N.
Her smile, laugh, her lips, her hair, her everything.

You know what. It seems like Y/N might like me back, cause look at me. I'm the golden maknae! We have made so many memories that not just what regular friends make.

Im going to tell today. Right after school. I'll bring to the park and then tell her.

I hope she will say yes.

Y/N POV
"OKAY GUYS, ONE MORE TIME BEFORE CEO-NIM COMES!" Boya unnie says and we all stand up from the floor.

"JUST THIS LAST TIME!" Tae Ra unnie says and everyone agrees.