Chapter 16: Butterfly

Y/N POV

I wake up extra early knowing that I have to perform Butterfly with Jungkook. While getting dressed, I start to remember what happened yesterday in the studio.

The kiss.

The kiss that gave me butterflies in my stomach,

The kiss that made me feel special, The kiss that made time stop.

While walking out of the bathroom, I head downstairs with a huge smile on my face. Like usual, I see Dino already packing his bag near the front door with his back facing me. I skip over to him and jump on his back.

" BOO!" I say and I feel Dino jump a little.

I got off him and he turned around to see me with a cheerful expression on my face.

" YOU GOT ME THIS TIME." He says and turns back to the rest of his stuff away.

" AND THERE WAS NO MIRROR THIS TIME!" I say and start to put shoes on.

We walk out and start heading off to school. We realized we left the dorm a little earlier than usual and decided to head for a cafe that is near the school for breakfast.

" OOOHH, I REALLY WANTED TO TRY THIS PLACE BUT HAD NO TIME TO DO IT!" I say excitingly and I hear Dino chuckle.

" DO YOU ALWAYS GET EXCITED ABOUT FOOD?" He asks me and I give him a cute smile. He opens the door for me and we walk in and find a table for 2.

A waiter comes over and hands us 2 menus. We open them up to a whole bunch of different foods and drinks.

After a while, I finally decided what I wanted to eat. The waiter comes back and we order our food. Minutes later, our food arrives and we dig in right away.

" THESE PANCAKES ARE AMAZING!" I say and shove a huge piece into my mouth and munch away with a huge smile on my face. I hear Dino laugh on the other side of the table while he eats his breakfast.

" HERE, TRY SOME!" I say while cutting a piece of my blueberry pancake and putting it to his face with my fork.

He slowly leans forward towards my fork and takes the piece of pancake.

" WOW! THIS IS REALLY GOOD!" He says and I giggle at his cute reaction.

" SEE I TOLD YOU!" I say and we chit chat while eating our delicious breakfast. We kept talking about fun stuff until we realized what time it is. We only had 15 minutes before the bell for first period rings. I decided to pay for both of us and we rush out and head off to school.

We went our separate ways once we got onto school grounds and I headed towards Korean class.

I rush to my seat to already see the majority of the class already there and I take a seat at my desk and sigh in relief.

As I start to take out my stuff for class, Makayla leans over towards my desk and shows me something I was not expecting.

" DID YOU AND DINO GO ON A DATE?!?" She asks and shows me an article on koreaboo.

" WHAT??" I say and start reading the article. It was showing a picture of me and Dino at the cafe this morning with me sharing my pancake with Dino.

" UHHHH, OUT OF ALL THINGS THEY TOOK A PIC OF THAT." I say in an upset tone and Makayla puts her phone away.

"Well did you?" She says going back to English.

"We left the dorm early and so we decided to get breakfast, that's all." I say and take out my pencil case for my bag.