Chapter 27: Too Much Drama

Y/N POV:

The Performance for EXO's new comeback is only a couple days away and I'm starting to get really nervous and stressed.

I feel like I'm going to mess up. Along with the dance, plus the surprise my the end of next week, plus the final exam for this school year. I don't know what to do...
I'll ask Dino! I'll text after class and ask him for some help.

With so many thoughts running through my mind, I could barely focus on any of my classes, even vocals class.

"HEY, YOU OKAY?" Jungkook whispers in my ear.

I turn to look at him and our faces our centimetres away from each other. I start to blush and turn my face away.

"YAH...I'M OKAY...JUST THINKING..." I say while looking at the board I front of te music classroom.

While trying to pay attention to the music lesson, my phone vibrates and I check what is was about.

L: HEY!
Y/N: HI SUMBAE!
L: UHH PLEASE, NO MORE SUMBAE CRAP. WERE FRIENDS NOW. YOU CALL ME OPPA😏
Y/N: REALLY....
L: YUP!
Y/N: FINE...OPPA...WHAT'S UP?
L: JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU WE WILL BE HAVING A LATER PRACTICE TODAY.
Y/N: YAY! THAT MEANS I CAN COME LATER???
L: 🙃
Y/N: ?????
L: WERE STARTING AROUND THE USUAL TIME, BUT GOING LATER THAN USUAL...
Y/N: 😭😭😭

I look up and realize the teacher has been calling me.

"Y/N. YOU HAVE BEEN DISMISSED FOR THE DAY. PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE OFFICE." My teacher says and I sigh.

"OKAY...THANK YOU..." I say and start to stand up.

Before I start to walk away, Jungkook grabs my wrist.

"WHAT'S THE MATTER?" He asks and I wiggle out of his grasp.

"I'LL TELL YOU AFTER." I say and walk out of the classroom.

JUNGKOOK POV:

Y/N has been missing a lot of school lately. She hasn't been telling me anything about what's happening with her.

I look over to my right and see Y/N texting someone. I see the word '오빠 ' when texting whoever.

Who is she calling Oppa? Before that text is says Sumbae...So it's probably a guy that works at SM...Why is she talking to other guy idols?

I start to feel a flame start burning inside of me. Then the teacher calls for Y/N.
I watch her sigh and stand up from her seat.
Before she can walk off, I grab her wrist to stop her from moving. I know I shouldn't be doing this in school, but I'm starting to worry.

"WHAT'S THE MATTER?" I ask and she dodges the question while slipping out of my grip.

I watch her walk away and sink down into my seat.

Who the hell is that guy talking to my girl?

~~~

School has finally ends and I start walking to the the van that's bringing me back to Big Hit.

I plug my earphone into my ears and look through my window while heading to the buildings to start practicing like usual.

While looking out I see a familiar figure.

I see her with another guy talking and laughing with each other. They are holding bags of stuff while walking side by side.

Was that they guy she was texting? Lay Sumbae? Why are they hanging out with each other?