Final Chapter: Rookie Award

Y/N POV:

A little bit more than of a year has passed and Destiny has been working harder than ever. We have 2 mini albums out, and our own light stick! I also graduated high school along with Makayla and Jungkook.

Everyone I know has been super busy with comebacks. Seventeen had their comeback and went on a world tour along with BTS having a comeback as well.

So far my career has only been going up which I'm lucky for. My group has been only getting positive comments from AllKpop or Koreaboo.

Right now my group and I are about to have our first fan meet.

"OKAY LADIES...WE WILL START IN 15 MINUTES." The stage manger stated to us while we were finishing our makeup.

I'm almost done my makeup and hair and when I turn around in my seat I see my unnies taking a whole bunch of selfies.

"NOOOO! I LOOK LIKE A FISH! NOT THAT PIC!" Jisoo unnie yells out to the unnies and everyone start to laugh.

I see Boya unnie running away from Jisoo unnie and Julia unnie trying to stop them from running around.

" COME ON GIRLS. YOU'RE GOING TO TRIP ON SOMETHING!" She yells out over the screaming.

I sigh as I watch my unnies running around like chickens without a head.

"HAH...WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THE OLDEST ONE HERE?" I whisper to myself. The girls all stop and turn to face me.

"YOU THE OLDEST!?!?" They all question at once. There's a long pause then my unnies burst into laughter.

"THAT WAS FUNNY Y/N. GOOD ONE." Jisoo unnie says in between her laughs.

Right when everyone finished laughing or were able to stop, the stage manager comes in.

"LADIES! LETS GET GOING." She says and closes the door.

We all start to fix our hair and walk out with huge smiles on our faces.

~~~

We finish our 3 hour meet and greet and man it is tiring.

We get into the van and our manager starts to drive us back to the dorm.

"SO LADIES...DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME OF YEAR IT IS?" She asks us and we all look at each other trying to find the answer.

"CHRISTMAS!!" Gaowei Unnie tells out and we all started laughing.

"THAT'S IN 3 MONTHS." Julia unnie says and Gaowei unnie starts to blush of embarrassment.

"WELL ANYONE ELSE?" Our manger asks and we all shrug our shoulders in defeat.

"WELL I HAVE ONE WORD FOR YOU. MAMA." She says.

I gasp in te hint and my unnies are looking at me for answers.

"THE MAMA AWARDS!" I tell them and they gasp as well.

"MANGER NIM! DID WE GET INVITED?" Jisoo unnie asks and she nods her head in response.

"WOW! YEAH! YAY!!" We all scream in the car.

"THE BETTER NEWS IS YOU GUYS ARE NOMINATED FOR THE ROOKIE AWARD." She calme says.
We gasp one more time and start to freak out even more.

Our whole trip home we couldn't stop talking about the MAMAs. We could believe our ears when our manger said that to us.

We get back to the dorm and all head over to the living room.

"THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!" Na Eun unnie yells out and sits down.