Chapter 3 "Taken"

3 days later

It's been three days and Leo hasn't texted nor called me. By this point, I'm so annoyed and want nothing to do with him anymore. Seriously, who asks a girl for her number and let three days pass without hitting her up? Any who, today is my day off and I decided to go get a caramel frappuccino from Starbucks.

 Seriously, who asks a girl for her number and let three days pass without hitting her up? Any who, today is my day off and I decided to go get a caramel frappuccino from Starbucks

Once I'm done getting ready, I take a selfie on Snapchat then leave locking my door.

Leo's pov

"Here's everything you wanted to know about her boss," Rios says handing me a yellow folder with her name printed on the front. After dropping Madison off, I couldn't get her off of my mind. I knew in that very moment when I saw her bartending three nights ago. I had to have her.

Leo Castillo always gets what he wants.

So I ordered Rios to investigate everything about her. I haven't contacted her due to my busy schedule lately, but today I have time to see her again and make her mine. I open the folder seeing a picture of her beautiful face.

I trace my finger over her face admiring her beauty and those gorgeous emerald green eyes of hers

I trace my finger over her face admiring her beauty and those gorgeous emerald green eyes of hers. As I read her background, I'm pretty baffled by it all, yet it's like a cherry on top for me. Since it'll just make everything so much easier for me. I download Snapchat and search for her username listed on her file. Once I found it, I added her immediately seeing a picture she posted an hour ago. I lick my bottom lip as I delete Snapchat dialing her number. It rings a few times until she answers.

"Hello, it's Leo Castillo are you available right now?." I ask knowing exactly that she is available from all the digging I've did today.

"Three days later really?," she huffs through the phone clearly showing disappointment in me.

"I'm a business man my bad."

"Well I'm busy bye," she bluntly responds hanging up on me.

"Feisty," I whisper to myself.