Chapter 69 "Reunion"

Leo and I are now on our way to Diaz's home where little Leo is currently at. The thought of my little baby makes my heart beat fast making me so anxious to get to him already. I asked Leo about how our creation looks and how his voice sounds, but all he keeps saying is that I'll find out soon enough. I must admit, that got on my nerves, but he's right the special moment should be experienced not told by someone else.

"Are you hungry baby?," Leo breaks me out of my thoughts as he lays his hand on my leg. I turn to face him taking a moment to admire his beautiful handsome face. This is something I always find myself doing around him, but right now it feels like if I haven't seen him for so long. I really missed my other half.

"I'll eat at home," I smile placing my hand on his giving it a little squeeze. "I'm going to rock your world tonight," Leo smirks. I can't help, but giggle at his comment. Of course that would be running in his mind. Not saying it isn't running in mine, but it wasn't that long ago that I had a cesarean section and surgery on my back where the bullet hit me. Unfortunately, due to these conditions we can't play in the bedroom anytime soon.

"As much as I would love to ride you Leo, I can't due to my condition right now. Did you forget?," I giggle placing a small wet kiss on his cheek. "Oh right, I forgot about that," Leo huffs, "I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean to forget. I'm just so happy to have you by my side again."

"Don't apologize. You have no idea how happy I am to be back with my two boys," I lovingly say. So much has happened that I can't even count the events because in all honesty I've lost track of it all. All that is important to me is that I was given a second chance in life which I'm so grateful for.

"We're here," Luna announces as she parks in front of the house. She immediately turns the car off and rushes to my side to help me get out. Due to healing from the cesarean section and my back, I move as slow as a turtle. Once I'm fully out of the car, Leo helps me walk towards the front door that already has all of the red eagles lined up greeting me as I pass by each one of them.

"Welcome back Madison," Salma bows her head down as I reach her. As soon as Salma does this Lucero and all of the other females do the same which has me in complete surprise. Well the rest of the other women were always so respectful towards me, but Lucero and Salma now that's new.

"Thanks, glad to be back," I respond kindly. "Well look at that huge grin on bosses face," Diaz teasingly says as we approach him. "You and I still have to talk," Leo sternly says to Diaz which I glance at the both of them confused by the sudden tensed tension I'm currently feeling between the two. "Indeed," Diaz nods.

"What was that about?," I decide to ask as Leo and I walk away from everyone. "It's a conversation for another time. Right now it's all about you and little Leo," he says as he leads me down the hallway. As much as I'm curious about Diaz and him, he's right. Right now my focus should be on my son whom I'm meeting for the first time. The thought of this has my heart thumping irregularly once again. The reason why I came back to life is only a few seconds away from me seeing him.

Leo and I come to a halt by our temporary room seeing Rios guarding the door. His emerald green eyes locks with mine. Usually, he looks very intimidating like every red eagle of course, but right now he looks extremely exhausted which I'm sure I know why.

"Thank you for taking care of little Leo during my absence Rios," I gratefully say.

"No need to thank me Madison," Rios responds excusing himself from Leo and I. I take in a deep breathe knowing this is it. Behind this very door is my baby boy. The very same reason I fought even against death to be here with him. So many different emotions swirl inside of me all at the same time. However, one emotion that I feel the most out of the rest is excitement.