⚠️IMPORTANT POLL⚠️ OPEN FOR ONE MONTH!! CLOSED

Hi everyone,

So I have been pondering on this for quite some time especially with the good and bad feedback I've gotten over the years about this story. Usually, I stick to my guns, but I'm also open minded.

As all of you know this story is very controversial especially in the beginning with Leo's character. Many don't like the truth of such a world and just want everything to be peaches and cream. But hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion. The same way I don't have to fully explain why this and why that. I do not promote nor support domestic violence, Stockholm syndrome, etc. Also, I don't suffer from daddy issues nor anything like that like some readers have thrown at me.

Any who, I want to provide the opportunity of a poll and let y'all speak on what should happen to this story. No, don't freak out it will not be removed by me. I worked so damn hard to get this story to where it is today.

However, the question is should I change the scenes where there's domestic violence? Or should I leave it as is?

Pretty much the story will remain the same, but the little scenes I mentioned will be taken out and replaced with a rewritten scene.

I will give the poll a full month March 21, 2022 - April 21, 2022 for it to be open and for votes to be counted for. I will let y'all know with an update of what will happen according to which vote wins.

The future of this famous story is in your hands.

Please vote & let me know why you chose your decision.

Should I change the scenes where there's domestic violence? Or should I leave it as is?

Giavanni 🧡