Chapter 66 "Woken"

Wonderful cover made by Addie2424
Thank you! I'm so in love 😍!

If anyone wants to make covers or fan art for Pregnant by a Murderer or any of my other stories, please send them through my inbox (Wattpad) or email them to: Giavannihurtado@gmail.com

Santana's pov

"I want her found!"

"We've been searching for her boss. It's like the world ate her."

"That bitch has to be somewhere. She betrayed me. I want her dead," I grumble slamming my clenched fist down against the table. I should of known Rossi was untrustworthy since she turned against her own boss. What a fool I was to believe she would bring Madison to me safe and sound.

"We won't stop searching until we find her," Moreno firmly says as he steps out of my office.

"Any word on her?"

"She still hasn't woken from what I've gathered."

"She's in a coma isn't she?," I mutter taking a shot of liquor.

"Yes."

"I need to see her."

"Boss, that's too risky. The red eagles have that entire hospital completely under surveillance."

As soon as I received the letter that Rossi had the nerve to leave after she disobeyed my orders letting me know exactly what she did. The bitch had the audacity to let me know that she shot Madison and the baby killing them both. At first, I could hardly wrap my head around it finding hard to believe that she would do such a thing going against me, but then after I sent Lozano to investigate through his wife that happens to be a nurse at the main hospital. It was all confirmed that Rossi really did go against me instantly earning a target on her back.

However, of course the bitch executed everything brilliantly. She immediately fled as soon as she did what she did because she knew as soon as she pulled that trigger on Madison, she was a dead bitch walking.

"Do what you got to do to get me in you hear me?," I sternly say. Lozano seems taken back by my words, but having no choice, but to obey. He nods his head in obedience. It's been two weeks of hearing the same old news about Madison's state. Everything I wanted completely back fired. I wanted the heir to the red eagles dead and Madison to be mine soon to carry my heir, but of course Rossi had to go fuck up my plans. Due to her lame aim now that Castillo child is born while Madison's life isn't for certain.

The opposite of what I wanted.

"Does your wife know who's the guardian of that child by the way?," I grit my teeth.

"No, it's all enclosed information."

"Of course, well I'll deal with that later. Get me into that hospital tonight."

Leo's pov

"Go home Leo I'll stay with her. You need rest."

"No."

"You've been here all day everyday for two weeks. You need to rest and-"

"And what?," I raise a dark brow.

"Well little Leo misses his father," Luna says. It's been two weeks that Madison has been in a coma. After her successful surgery, she immediately went into a coma, which I'm not even sure how I took it when I was first told. I'm very happy she managed to survive through the surgery which doctors predicted she wouldn't, but then she slipped into a coma.