Chapter 41 "Goodbye"

"I'm glad you and the baby are okay," Luna genuinely says.

"Thanks for being a good friend to me Luna," I respond meaning every word. Since I've met her, my life has brighten up thanks to her. She has always made me laugh at her crazy behavior and always turned my dark days into bright days, and for that I'll always be entirely grateful. Little does she know this is a goodbye.

"There's no need to thank me Maddie. I love you like a sister," she smiles giving my hand a little squeeze.

"So do I. By the way where's Leo?," I steer the subject.

"He's in the gym."

"Luna," Diaz shouts from downstairs. Luna turns her heel making her way to Diaz as I make my way to find Leo.

Without knocking, I barge through the door seeing Leo sit on the bench while taking a selfie of himself. I come to a halt leaning my back against the wall crossing my arms across my chest admiring his handsome features along with his muscular body. I find myself smiling at this little cute moment, but as I remember what I'm about to do in a few hours it falters away. Leo has a business meeting to attend with his men today. At first, he was thinking of rescheduling due to what occurred last night, but I managed to convince him to go.

"Leo," I lowly say. Leo immediately turns back at me looking alarmed and makes his way towards me examining my pregnant stomach that seems to grow every night.

"Is there something wrong?," he asks concernedly.

"No, I'm fine. I just wanted to see what you're doing I guess," I blankly say letting out a yawn.

"Madison, I'm sorry about what happ-"

"I forgive you."

"You do?," he furrows his brows stunned by my response.

"Yeah, I really don't want to hold grudges towards my son's father. For my son I'll do anything," I causally say as I turn my heel ready to exit the door.

"Madison wait," Leo hastily says. I come to a halt turning my head back. Our eyes locking with one another admiring each other just like we always do.

"I have something to show you," he informs me catching my interest.

-
-

Leo and I walk towards the back of the backyard I didn't even know existed since his mansion is so huge. He hasn't mentioned anything about what he wants to show me. I'm not sure how to feel about it since this is what he always does when he messes up. Buys me gifts.

"I need to blind fold you," he utters grabbing a black bandana.

"Uhm okay," I mumble unsure of what this whole surprise is about. After Leo blind folds me and carefully leads me to where he has this supposedly surprise at. He finally comes to a halt, wrapping his muscular arms around my waist rubbing my swollen stomach with his hand, which has butterflies going wild inside of me.

"Ready?," he whispers his hot breathe hitting my flesh.

"Yeah," I mumble. As soon as the black bandana drops to the ground freeing my emerald green eyes from the darkness. My eyes flutter open adjusting to the brightness of the natural sunlight.