Chapter 62 "Trap"

Leo's pov

I flutter my eyes open stretching my arms and legs out seeing the bright sunlight shine brightly through the white curtains Madison put up a few days ago. Last night, the surprise baby shower Luna and I planned for her was a success. Pure happiness shined brightly from Madison's emerald green eyes throughout the party which was all about her. I'd do anything to make her happy. Anything.

I turn over the bed wanting to be embraced by my wife's beauty. She's my reason for living in this world. She's my savior. She's the light in my dark world, my happiness, my entire universe, my heart. This angel saved me from myself and for that I'll forever cherish her. As soon as I do this, I feel a sudden shift from beside me at the same exact time.

 As soon as I do this, I feel a sudden shift from beside me at the same exact time

My chocolate brown eyes lock with those angelic eyes I'm so utterly fond of. The very same eyes, I saw a future in. The eyes that marked my soul so deeply.

"You're so fucking beautiful," I huskily utter admiring her perfection. I thank her parents which sadly I didn't get to meet for creating such a beautiful masterpiece. The angelic masterpiece that is all mine. I truly believe she was made just for me to change my life for the better which she successfully did without even trying.

"Thank you," she blushes leaning down placing those soft plump lips of hers I am so addicted to on mine. "How do I keep falling so in love with you every single day? It's literally endless," I smile meaning every word. Everyday, I fall harder for her than the day before. Whenever I'm not around her, I feel so lost.

"I love you more Leo Castillo," she lovingly says giving my lips another kiss.

-
-

Madison's pov

"You look like you're about to explode," Luna chuckles as she sits across from me stuffing her face with her favorite food in the world.

Hot Cheetos.

"You're going to turn red from all those Cheetos you eat," I giggle as I try to record my stomach trying to catch my son move, so I can send it to Leo.

Leo left with the red eagles to one of Santana's locations East managed to locate earlier today. However, Sniper and Montoya are outside of the house monitoring everything.

"Don't be a hater Maddie. You know you miss them. It's not my fault Leo doesn't let you eat junk," Luna teases shoving more Cheetos down her mouth.

Leo has me completely on this healthy eating lifestyle since he says junk and certain ingredients are not healthy for our baby. Lately, I've been catching him read baby and nutrition books for expecting mothers, so it's only natural for him to be so concerned. I must admit, as much as it's annoying sometimes. I completely love this side of Leo.

He's such a dad.

"Once I have this baby. I'm going to buy myself a bag watch," I wink. Luna was about to respond until she suddenly closes her mouth looking a bit ill. She immediately runs to the bathroom before I could ask what was wrong. I brush it off though it's probably just too much hot Cheetos in her system. I continue to tap on my swollen belly wanting to see the perfect movement, so I can catch it on video for Leo.