Chapter 73 "Mafia War"

Another amazing cover created by the lovely rrosemayaa  ! Thank you girly 💖

My email Giavannihurtado@gmail.com is now open for any covers or fan art you all might want to submit for Pregnant by a Murderer.

"Rossi has no sister! Who the fuck are you?!," I utter not being able to hold back much longer.

"We're half sisters and the reason she never spoke of me was to protect me from her world," this brunette female I came to know as Ruby replies. I take a moment to carefully observe this female I've never seen nor heard about before trying to see if what she speaks is possibly true. However, that still doesn't answer my question, what does she have to do with this entire thing?

"What do you-"

"By the looks of your confused face, that wife of yours sure keeps her past to herself doesn't she? You see, we used to be best friends until she took away the love of my life. Seems like she's talented in that from what I've heard," Ruby cuts me off before I could finish my sentence while swirling her index finger within a curled strand of her hair.

"What's that got to do with me?," I grumble uninterested in this conversation already.

"It has everything to do with you Castillo. You two are the reason why my sister is dead," she grits her teeth, anger in her tone.

I don't reply just thinking to myself how the heck she would know that after Maria made sure to bury her, so no one would ever find her body. Ruby seems to notice my taken back expression as she goes on, "Whoever you put in charge of getting rid of her body didn't bury her deep enough."

Fucking Maria!

"Rossi was all I had in this life and you two took her away from me. So as soon as I learned about Madison being involved in her death, it gave me every reason to volunteer in destroying that homeless whore for good!," Ruby seethes through her teeth. Pure anger and revenge within her tone as she glares at me no longer playing with her hair.

"Watch your mouth!," I sternly warn as I continue on, "your sister is dead because of her own actions. She tried to kill my unborn child and wife, so how the fuck is she the victim here you little bitch?," I grit my teeth.

"It's always about Madison. You know I was quite stunned on how someone like her managed to cross paths with a mobster, but a whore is a whore. That's why she must be taken out, so I contacted Santana from my sister's old contacts and it was a pleasure in following you two around. You fools had no fucking clue about me which was the best part of it all. I'm the one who gave the information about your jet. I'm that sneaky and good what can I say bitch," she sardonically grins.

Then it suddenly hit me about the attack and destruction of my mansion. I should of known that Rossi was the one who betrayed me and lead Santana's men in. Letting this pass from right under my nose has me clenching my fists tightly. Due to the whole Madison running away and getting her back situation had me completely unfocused.

At least the bitch is dead.

All of the blood inside my veins is boiling at this point as I glare at Ruby. Now, I know the answer to my question. Thanks to this miserable bitch just like Rossi, having a high school vendetta against Madison. The two individuals that were suppose to be safe far away from all of this are now under Santana's power.