Bonus Chapter: A little pixie dust

"Everything must be perfect," I say to Luna who is decorating the tables for the big event today.

For an entire year this is exactly what I've been planning for. Being a mother is very important to me. I had a great mom in my upcoming and I wished I still had her till this day. But I seek comfort in knowing she alongside with my father are watching over me and my family. I smile at the thought about my lovely parents.

"Maddie, everything already is," Luna utters as she finishes the last touches. I take in a deep breathe knowing she's right. I truly over stress myself so much sometimes. Suddenly, a shatter of glass is heard coming from the living room. Luna and I both look at one another before running off inside to see what just happened.

As soon as we sprint inside. We come face to face with little Leo and Israel. Both of their expressions are in shock as they glance at the shattered glass all over the floor then up at us.

"Israel," Luna mutters as soon as she realizes the vase that is now completely shattered.

"I'm sorry," Israel nervously says as he hides behind little Leo. Luna starts to make her way towards him ready to discipline, but I stop her.

"Madison, you can't always let things slide with these boys. They will start to think they can get away with everything," she irritatedly reminds me from the last time these two broke an object in Leo's office.

"There's ways to discipline Luna. It's not always by hitting," I reply. I make my way toward the boys crouching down.

"Little Leo and Israel this is not good boy behavior. How would you like it if someone broke your toys?," I sternly ask them. Both boys look at each other then at me before responding, "we wouldn't like it."

"Exactly, so how do you think daddy and your uncle Leo is going to feel about this again?"

"Not happy," little Leo murmurs as his emerald green eyes start to gloss. Israel holds his hand in comfort before adding, "I'll tell uncle Leo sorry," as both boys pout.

"No need to cry. Everything is okay. Material is replaceable, but please do not do it again okay?," I smile at both of them. Little Leo and Israel both nod embracing me with their little arms into a group hug. I kiss their cheeks letting them go play as I clean this mess up before Leo comes back from the bakery.

"He'll notice just like he notices everything," Luna murmurs as she sees me start to pick up the broken glass pieces off the floor. Leo is very aware of the objects that has been shattered by his son and nephew. It has taken a lot in him to not lose his temper with them, but after a few times I know he's going to want to discipline them, which I'm not so fond of.

"And like every other time he'll listen to me," I smirk confidently causing Luna to giggle as I finish up heading towards the kitchen to finish setting up.

-
-

After working hard all morning. Everything is finally done and ready for the party to start. Today is Aviana's first birthday, so it's important to Leo and I to make it memorable. Especially for Leo who never saw himself as a father before, yet alone a father of a girl. Since Aviana's birth, he's been so careful with her and strict on everything that goes on around her. Leo wants to always make sure his daughter is well taken care of. It's really adorable to see that from him.

When it comes to his children he doesn't play.

Guests, friends, and all the red eagles are all here enjoying this special day with us. Leo walks around showing off his Aviana to his trustees. My heart warms at the sight of this. Aviana is wearing a white fluffy sparkly dress with a big rose gold sparkly bow that lays perfectly behind her back. Her dark hair shines beautifully under the sun alongside her fathers. I watch as little Leo runs to his father showing him a snail within his hand, which causes Leo to point towards the garden murmuring something to little Leo. I watch as my son laughs running towards the direction of the garden.