Chapter 20 "Actions speak louder than words"

I stare silently waiting for Leo to speak, but he doesn't instead he stares at the clear water lingering on a thought probably fighting with himself whether to open up to me or not knowing him. Deep down, I'm hoping for him to trust me enough to tell me his background, but I'm a fool to ever think he would do such a thing.

Ring Ring

Leo's cell phone starts to ring, which he answers rather quickly turning away from me. I roll my eyes, grunting loud enough for me to only hear. Who am I kidding though? It's not like he was going to spill everything to me. I turn around swimming towards a nice waterfall giving up on him.

Leo's pov

"Everything is running smoothly," Rios says.

"Good, keep me updated."

"When will you be back boss?"

"Not sure, I have to take care of a few things still. I'll notify you once I'm done. Got to go," I hastily say hanging up. Truth is, I lied about having to take care of a few things. Being the business man, I am. I took care of it the first day of being here. In reality, I should be on my private jet back home with Madison, but I don't want to do that.

I want to stay a good couple of days in Miami with Madison. Just the two of us with no interruptions whatsoever. For me to take vacations is not me at all. I've always been strictly about business. Yeah, I'll have my one night stands on the side, but none of that is the case now. All I want is to spend my extended days, with her. The women who's making me feel so many things all at once.

I turn around seeing Madison standing near the small waterfall feeling the water hit her making her look like such a goddess

I turn around seeing Madison standing near the small waterfall feeling the water hit her making her look like such a goddess. I smile admiring her beauty that's radiating so well with nature. I don't know why this girl has me so stuck on her. What the heck did she do? Put a spell on me? Since she walked into my life, no matter how hard I try to not care. I fucking care.

The fucked part of it all was every time, I was fucking Rossi and other females. She would come into my mind making me immediately stop eventually kicking them out. I tried so hard to fight it, but when Madison ignored me after I killed her friend. That's when I went insane. Rejection isn't something I've ever experienced before in my life, but coming from her cut me deep like a knife. So I took the opportunity of bringing Madison onto this trip with me not because she had to come, but because I wanted her right by my side. Her and I far away from everybody.

And that makes me feel happy.

I swim silently towards her wrapping my arms around her pulling her body close to mine. Madison jumps a bit not expecting me turning around her emerald green eyes lock with mine.