Chapter 6 "Charm"

"Wake up."

I feel someone shoving me as I pull over the bed sheets to cover my head.

"Madison wake up."

I yawn fluttering my eyes open seeing Leo in front of me staring. I quickly sit up on the bed backing away from him bringing my knees up to my chest. It's been a week of being locked in this room. Since the whole Leo throwing the food tray against the wall. I haven't seen Leo since then. Rios has been in charge of bringing me my meals every single day along with wardrobe for me to wear throughout the day.

Which is so stupid since I don't go out anywhere not even out in the house. These four walls is all I've seen for an entire week. But today Leo makes his presence known, which terrifies me. What could he possibly want?

"What do you want?," I mumble.

"Wear this outfit tonight. You're going to accompany me to a meeting," Leo responds laying a charcoal fur coat and a black dress with a V cut on the cleavage area with black heels on my bed. For a guy, he definitely knows how to dress a female.

"What kind of meeting?," I raise a brow thinking the worst. Knowing a murderer like Leo, the meeting must be nothing good.

"You don't get to ask questions you just obey do you hear me?," Leo bluntly says giving me a stern glare.

"I don't want to be involved in anything with you. I'd rather stay locked in this room like I've been this entire week," I roll my eyes.

"I'm giving you the chance to get out of this room and this is how you repay me?"

"You're delusional," I spat.

Leo smacks his hand across my cheek once again. Why ain't I surprised? An angry expression is plastered on his face.

"You see what you make me do," he grits his teeth glaring at me. I stay silent abruptly standing up off of the bed curving him barging into the bathroom inside my room.

"Get back here. I'm not done talking," Leo grunts. I ignore him slamming the door shut locking it incase he decides to come after me and most likely smack me again like he's been doing. But to my surprise he doesn't instead I hear footsteps head out until he slams the door locking it as usual.

A tear slides down my cheek, but I quickly brush it away with my hand no longer wanting to shed tears. This entire week has been nothing but tears, yet nothing has changed. No matter how much I cry, whine, and feel sorry for myself. It's not going to change nor help my situation.

I rinse my face with cold water then lightly pat my skin with a black towel that's hanged on the wall drying myself. Once I'm done with my daily morning routine, I get out of the bathroom seeing a note on top of my outfit. Walking towards the bed, I pick up the note reading it.

Maddie,

Stop pushing my buttons and obey! Be ready by 7 pm.

I roll my eyes, shaking my head in complete disbelief. How can Leo really think him putting hands on me is my fault? Seriously, he's fucking insane. I crumble the piece of paper throwing it into the trash can near the door. Laying on my bed, I stare at the ceiling like I usually do, not wanting to go out with Leo. You'd think I'd be happy to finally get out of this room I see as my jail cell, but I'm not I'd rather stay in my room than go out with a psychopath.

-
-

7 p.m.

I stare at myself at the mirror making sure I look good. Not sure why I care so much, but I do.

Earlier Rios dropped off loads of makeup of high end brands, hair straighteners, curlers, combs, sprays, and a blow dryer for me to keep in my room

Earlier Rios dropped off loads of makeup of high end brands, hair straighteners, curlers, combs, sprays, and a blow dryer for me to keep in my room. I'll admit, I was stunned by it all. It's almost as if Leo is slowly settling me in into my room by providing me wardrobe, material stuff, and even buying me a radio for me to listen to music.

Knock Knock

"What?," I mutter under my breathe. Rios peeks his head inside the room before saying, "follow me." I follow behind Rios, it's my first time after a long week out of my room. I glance intently observing every detail and rooms in this huge mansion. Rios comes to a halt knocking on the two door room.

"Let her inside," Leo says.

Rios opens the doors stepping aside for me to enter. I gulp down the lump I had stuck in the back of my throat the entire walk over here. I step inside my jaw dropping examining every single beautiful detail about this master bedroom.

 I step inside my jaw dropping examining every single beautiful detail about this master bedroom

I've never seen such a beautiful huge bedroom before in my life. Everything about this bedroom is spectacular.

"You look beautiful," a deep familiar voice says from behind me. I break away from my admiration of the bedroom turning around. My emerald green eyes locking with his chocolate brown eyes.

There he stood gazing at me with those sexy seductive eyes of his. I couldn't help, but let my eyes drift down to his muscular tan body. How could this psychopath be so damn handsome? Quickly realizing he's only wearing boxers. My eyes drop down to the floor feeling my cheeks redden from how damn awkward I feel right now.

"You love what you see huh?," Leo smirks walking towards me. We are now a few inches away from each other. Leo cuffs my chin lifting my head up, so my eyes can lock with his.

Which they do without him even trying to get my attention. His touch makes me feel so tingly . How fucked up is this whole situation? The very same hands that have yanked my hair and slapped me across my face more than once be the very same hands that are gently cuffing my chin having the same effect on me like that night in the limo. Leo licks his lips slowly starting to lean towards me. However, I quickly swat his hand off my chin stepping away from him.

"We're going be late for this meeting," I nervously say feeling the butterflies in my stomach quickly fade. Leo chuckles leaving into his restroom to get ready for tonight. As Leo gets ready, I take the opportunity to mentally scold myself for almost falling for his charm again.

That very same charm that got me into this mess in the first place.