Take My Picture? - P.30

Hello everyone! I mentioned in the last part that I would be streaming Outlast 2 on the 28th so I decided to thank everyone who had been reading my stories and those who are willing to sit through a scary game with me. 

I'm going to be giving away 2 LUSH bath bomb sets!

First Prize: The Experimenter - $86.95
http://www.lushusa.com/gifts/wrapped-gifts/the-experimenter/04378.html

Second Prize: Sugar Sugar - $45.95
http://www.lushusa.com/gifts/wrapped-gifts/sugar-sugar/06649.html

The last chapter to this story will be posted on the 28th as well with instructions on how to win one of this sets!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The moving flashlights seemed to scan the walls acting completely unaware of your presence as they slowly came closer. Even though it was difficult to see around you, it was obvious the lights were examining the faces of each corpse carefully possibly looking for one that was recognizable. Though with each step they took, it seemed they couldn't find whatever they were looking for. You wanted to laugh as you watched on feeling pity for the whatever had been trying to look for any signs of life. The monster would get them too just like it had gotten every other person in this room and surely in other areas that you would never see. 

"Will!" a female voice half yelled with a muffled voice. "Will!" she said again moving the light to her hip as the other person with the second light hurried to her side.

Will. You thought to yourself. Was it the same Will Byers that you only got to spend such a small amount of time with. The same Will that lived in hell alone for longer than any person should have. If that was the same Will that had been missing for all this time, then it was clear he was getting saved.

Suddenly, your head picked itself up from a downward position anxiously trying to see what was happening. If these people were saving Will Byers then surely they would be able to save you as well.

Your mouth opened still dry and sore from the lack of water though you didn't seem to care. 

"Help." you croaked up quieter than what you would have liked. 

Watching, neither person turned around signaling that they were unable to hear you as it appeared they were pulling something from the wall.

"H-Help." you croaked again now wanting to scream from the pain of trying to speak with such a raw throat. Tears began to form in your free eye as the pain began to be too much. 

As on body frantically pulled Will from the wall you noticed how the other body stopped completely as if they had been listening for something. 

"Heelllppp...." you managed to moan out clearer catching the attention of the listening body. 

Suddenly, a light shined in your direction making your eye squint against the bright sensation that had been hidden away from you for so long. 

"It's the (Y/LN) girl!" a male voice announced frantically as the body ran toward your direction keeping the blinding light to your face. 

The man didn't say another word as he moved his light to his hip just as the female had done. He was covered head-to-toe in what looked to be a hazmat suit. His bare hands never touched your skin or the thick substance as he began to pull your body free from the wall. Your skin pulled against the substance wanting to stay with it though the man wouldn't allow it. With each pull it felt as if your skin would rip completely off. 

The man pulled away the substance from your eye more careful this time trying to prevent any lasting damage that couldn't be undone. Your eye squeezed shut as the substance pulled from your face surely taking your eyebrow and possibly eye lashes with it. Though in a moment your head was free as the man pulled your body away from the wall until the substance no longer held you. 

Your legs almost collapsed as they touched the ground for the first time. Your body was weak and unwilling to work properly as it felt like it had aged years. Thankfully, the man provided support allowing you to put your weight onto his body as he began to walk toward the female still examining Will.

"Joyce, we have to go." the man said behind his mask clear enough for you to make out the name he had just said. 

"Joyce." you breathed out trying to lift your weak head in her direction through it was hard to see her features through the darkness and the mask. 

"Let me carry, Will." the man said as Joyce moved away from her son. "You help (Y/n)."

Her body quickly moved to yours wrapping her familiar arms around your waist taking on the majority of your waist as the man picked up the small child with ease ready to lead the way back to safety. 

"Honey, it's okay. I'm here now." Joyce told you as she began to pull herself and your body along with her behind the man away from the rotting corpses and away from where Kelly would rest forever. 

Dry tears began to form again burning your blood shot eyes as they desperately wanted relief. You clung to Joyce as each step felt like every bone in your body had been breaking over and over again. Your feet ached through the group showed no signs of slowing down for fear something would come back and end it all. 

The walk seemed like hours though Joyce and her friend seemed to know exactly where to go. With each step, you kept your eyes and ears alert waiting for any signs of something dangerous in the area. 

"We're almost there. You have nothing to worry about." Joyce said carefully to you in a soothing voice though it was obvious she was concerned about her son. "We're going to get you help."

You wanted to respond and ask her so many question though it seemed your voice no longer existed. You wanted so badly to breath fresh air and drink anything to soothe the pain in your throat. If water didn't reach your body soon, dehydration would surely end your life soon. Different colors appeared in your vision attempting to distract you from what looked to be the exit to this personal hell.

First the man carrying Will pushed through a rather large crack in the side of a rock structure disappearing from your view just as Joyce positioned herself behind you pushing you in the same direction. Her hands gripped tightly around your waist keeping you upright securely as your feet kept moving forward until your body exited the crack into what looked like a lab room. 

The lighting was much more clear with nothing covering the floor or the walls that looked unfamiliar. The air tasted fresh and even better than you had imagined. Your eyes scanned over to the man who had laid Will down on the clean floor. His hands moved toward his helmet slowly removing the protection from his head to reveal officer Hopper. 

~~~To be continued~~~