Easter Bunny

-*Drew*-

"So he finally admits it huh?" Solidad asked an amused expression toying her face.

"Geez, I went ahead and told you and you went on smirking about it! This is why I don't like to tell you things!" I fumed, my ears and the back of my neck heating up.

"Yet still I know more about you than anyone," Solidad said.

"Yeah well don't wear it out!" Man I should have never told Solidad how I felt about May. I held my forehead with my hands.

"You know, Easter would be a cute time to ask her out, and knowing May, she probably still believes in the Easter Bunny," Solidad suggested. I shot up.

"That's, actually a really good idea! Thanks Soledad!" I ran off knowing exactly what to do. I knew that May was taking the week of in Petalburg to stay and visit with her family so I knew just what to do.

-*...*-

-*May*-

I woke up to a beautiful cloudless day smiling into my room. That's when I noticed on my windowsill, A small round yellow egg. I threw my covers back and ran to the window, unlocking the latch and grabbing the egg. Inside was a mini Milky Way candy bar and a note. I unfolded it gently.

Look I'm not poetic so I'll just say this simply, this is a scavenger hunt, there is a prize at the end, you get to meet the bunny who set these eggs out. Here's your hint;

Where's a place to find flowers and a fountain?

I folded up the note. They were right, they were very blunt and obvious as well as nonpoetic, they were dry. Of course I knew where it was, the town square! I quickly threw on my outfit and ran a brush through my head before stuffing it under my bandana. I ran out of the house no one asking me where I was going noting that I was probably crazy, but no offense taking, I can be pretty dense and naive sometimes I realize. I finally me it to the town square and saw a baby blue egg resting in the fountain center piece. I sent out beautifly to use string shot to bring it to me. I opened it. This time it was a little twix bar inside as well as another note.

this is your second clue, by the way, you know the bunny pretty well. Here is your second clue;

Where did you catch wurmple?

-*...*-

I found 12 eggs in total and on the twelfth it gave one more hint;

You found the last egg, congrats, if you look around her somewhere in the trees of Petalburg forest you should see me, kind of, oh by the way, you get to keep the candy too, thought I should mention that as well. This bunny wants to ask you something on their mind lately.

I looked around until I saw a giant white bunny leaning against a tree. I started laughing, I bet whoever they were was really hot under that suit. Then they tried to get down but the slipped and fell of the branch and hit the ground on their but. They shook their head in anguish. They must be so embarrassed. They walked up to me and pointed at their mask.

"Do you want me to take it off?" I asked. The bunny nodded. I grabbed on and pushed up on the head of the rabbit until the face of my chartreuse haired rival came into view.

"Drew!? What the heck!? You are the last person I would expect dressing up as a bunny and setting up a scavenger hunt for me!" I exclaimed.

"Surprise," He said unenthusiasticly. I punched the side of his muscular arm, hidden beneath an adorable wall of fluff called a bunny sui- WAIT WHAT?! THE CANDY IS GETTING TO YOU MAY! CALM THE HECK DOWN. I cleared my throat.

"You wanted to ask me something right?" I asked. He nodded at me, his face not wearing a smirk but a genuine look. He actually looked really sexy with that lo- YOU'RE DOING IT AGAIN MAY! STOP! He unzipped himself from the bunny suit revealing he had a black t shirt on with blue jeans and black tennis shoes. All he was missing was his purple jacket best or whatever. He strode up to my and lifted my chin with his pointer finger.

"May, I really like you, I was hoping that you'd be my girlfriend?" He asked. I stood in shock. What? The Drew Hayden had feelings for me! And was asking me of all people to be his girlfriend. I stuttered over my words like a bumbling idiot.

"I-I I really l-like you t-too, I-I, y-yes I-I want to b-be your g-girlfriend," I answered. He smile warmly and boldly before pressing his lips against mine. It was passionate and long, let's just say it was my perfect first kiss. Which it was. Drew and I went back to Petslburg City hand in hand.

Thank you guys so much for reason this I hope you guys have a great Easter! Keep reading and keep smiling,

Krissy

843 words