Lily

Sometimes it's just fate, but May never thought that meeting Drew was fate. He was just some annoying rival who teased her. She didn't think their meeting was fate, until that one day.

-*Flashback*-

"It's down to the wire between Hoenn's beloved Prince and Princess! With only twenty seconds left on the clock and the scores exactly the same, it could be one or the other to triumph!" Marian exclaimed, the crowd going wild.

"Glaceon! Ice beam!" May ordered her partner. She shot the cold icy beam towards her rival's absol.

"Absol! Night slash!" Her rival Drew exclaimed. The night slash cut the ice beam in half costing May some points, but they still hit the intended target, causing Drew to lose the same amount of points. Just like that, the buzzer went off. It was a tie!

"What a match! For the first time in the Grand Festival history! We have a tie! The winners are the prince of Hoenn, Drew Hayden, and the princess of Hoenn, May Maple!" Marian exclaimed. May and Drew stood next to each other, their partners on the other side, wanting to get to the other. May smiled at him and he gave her a smirk back. They each put a hand on the trophy and raised it up. Drew secretly winked at her after glancing briefly at her stomach. That's when she truly knew she had made the right choice. Drew was twenty three at the time and she was twenty two, and she was carrying his child, as well as they were secretly married, to try and protect each other from their fans.

"Who gets to keep the trophy though?" Marian asked. Drew smirked at May.

"She can," He said, but they both knew it was going on display in their apartment's living room, along with their other trophies. The fangirls awed and fawned over Drew's 'kindness.'

-*Now*-

five years later, we have our four year old child named Lily. She had hazel hair, a mix of our hair colors, and dazzling turquoise eyes that seemed to change from blue to green constantly. She was small for her age and had chubby little cheeks. Right now we decided that we were going to reveal she was our daughter, after so many years. Drew held on of her hands, and I grasped the other. We were swinging her as we walked, as she couldn't stop giggling. That's when I looked to my left and saw a bunch of boys crowded around one table at a cafe. Then they parted, and through came Brianna Payne.

"Who is that?" She pointed at Lily. "Please tell me it's your cousin Mr. Drew," She said nervously. Then Lily spoke up.

"Hi! I'm Lily, This is my Mommy and my Daddy," She giggled cutely. Brianna stood there, mouth hanging open like a trap door. Brianna, slowly walked away, quite depressingly. That's when the reporters for Coordinators Weekly showed up. Let's just say, we got the front page. . .

-*...*-

Kind of wanted to do a little one-shot like this so I did it! Sorry it's so short but hey, short, sweet, simple. Anyway,

Keep Reading, Keep Smiling!

-Krissy

-•*Word Count*•- (524)

Date published: June 12th 2017