Ticklish

He was doomed. She had found out by accident but as soon as she did, it was game over. Drew was super ticklish. It was embarrassing and it really hurt his pride (which is fine because it's high enough to begin with) but still, it put his masculinity on the line. It had started like so:

They were sitting on the couch watching a movie in the downstairs living room of May's house. Halfway through the movie, May decided to lay on top of Drew. They had resituated until comfortable which resulted in May's head laying on Drew's chest, their legs tangled at the other end of the couch. With a few moments to spare in between, May's lips were suddenly pressed into his in a warm kiss. That's when she decided to wiggle her fingers on his sides going up. He abruptly pulled back from the kiss, to see May's hurt expression as he let out a short laugh and a small uncharacteristic snort. Suddenly, her expression morphed into an impish grin as she smirked at him.

"Dreeeeew," she drawled his name out.

"What?" He said through gritted teeth.

"Are you ticklish?" She asked, that same smug smile on her face. Drew turned his head to not look at her and said nothing. Suddenly, he felt her hands on his stomach and she began to wiggle her fingers again. Drew couldn't take it anymore, the laughter escaped him until he could breathe and he was begging her for mercy. May was ruthless as she moved her hands all over his sides and stomach.

"Please... stop...!" He wheezed. After getting a few more wiggles in, she stopped to his relief. He let his body relax from the tense state and took in huge breaths of air. He moved his arms up to cover his red face with his hands. He was embarrassed out of his mind. THE Drew Hayden could be destroyed by tickling.

"You're mad at me aren't you," she said sadly.

"Yes, but not seriously," he sighed, removing his hands.

"Don't worry, I think it's cute!" She said cheerfully, giving him a swift peck.

"Well I think it's embarrassing," he muttered.

"It fits you really, someone who acts all curt and cold, but you are actually super ticklish. I think it's perfect!" She said laughing.

"Well, what about you? Are you ticklish?" He asked her. She stopped laughing now.

"Uuuummmm," she said, starting to panic.

"Payback!" He said as he flipped her over so he was on top and sent her laughing into oblivion with tickles.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-A/N-

This was a suggestion from the lovely @fashion1826 I hope that this was up to your standards! I know it wasn't exactly what you asked for, but I changed it a little, Hope you don't mind!