Bewitched

-A/N-

This is hopefully funny? I don't know, I'll just go for it. Go with the flow!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Somehow, as soon as he looked in her beautiful sapphire orbs, it was like he was bewitched, he was under her complete spell. He couldn't stop what he was thinking from pouring out of his mouth.

"Your eyes are beautiful," he said, his lips betraying him. May's face instantly heated up.

"W-what!? Are you okay Drew?" She stuttered, a massive blush painted on her face. His body kept betraying his mind, as his hand reached out and enveloped hers.

"Drew? What are you doing?" May said, as his other hand clasped her free one.

"I-I don't know," he said honestly. "But I can't stop, I don't have any control," he struggled to get out. His hands let go of hers, and ghosted up her arms until they were resting on her shoulders.

"Drew what are you doing!?" She said again.

"I told you! I don't know! It's like all the restraint over these past few years are breaking to the surface and I can't stop it!" He exclaimed. May's eyes widened.

"How do you feel about me Drew," May suddenly said.

"What? May what ar-"

"Drew, just answer the question," she said. Her expression was serious. He couldn't tell if it was his imagination, but she seemed nervous.

"Okay, I guess you caught me, I'm at my most vulnerable. I have feelings for you, but every time I try to say what I mean, it comes out wrong, it's like, everything I want to say to you is twisted into an insult," Drew sighed. May's eyes began to glisten. He took it as a bad sign.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you upset!" He said, beginning to panic. May calmed him down when she threw her arms around him. She breathed his scent in. Roses and something else. Whatever it was, it was addicting.

"I never thought you would harbor the same feelings, I thought it was unrequited," May sighed as she snuggled into him. She held in a sigh of contentment when she felt his arms consume around her waist, pulling her even closer. Drew laughed in her ear.

"We certainly have a different way of expressing our feelings," he said, his breath tickling her ear, and making May blush.

"I want to kiss you," he said suddenly. May smiled.

"What's stopping you?" She asked. He smirked as he pulled back from their embrace. He moved his hands to gently lift her face towards his. Their lips met for a quick soft kiss. As he pulled away, May blinked.

"That's it?" She asked.

"What? Want some more?" He joked, smirking at her.

"What the heck you jer- mph!" May exclaimed as Drew mashed his lips against hers for a crushing kiss. She instantly melted into his arms. Inside, she melted into a puddle of goo.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-A/N-

I don't know, this probably sucked. It's 10pm and I'm tired but I knew I needed to get something else out. What I do for you guys! (Lol not really because I'm a lazy nugget the rest of the time)

YouDontKnowShipping