Closet Situation

"Grasshead!"

"Dog ears!"

"Tree top!"

"Shorty!"

"Annoying!"

"Airhead!"

"Immature!"

"Arrogant jerk!"

"Frustrating!"

"Aggravating!"

"Freaking adorable,"

"Stupidly cute,"

"Wait, WHAT!"

The two turned away from each other, red faced. Meanwhile Solidad and Harley were cracking up but seriously frustrated as well.

"How long are they going to put up this façade?" Solidad asked him.

"Depends, if those two keep pretending they're tough little ginger snaps, then who knows, they may lose their chance," Harley sighed. Suddenly, a wicked grin appeared on his face.

"Oh so I see, just by that look on your face, I know exactly what your idea is, and I 100% agree," Solidad giggled.

"Shall we?" Harley asked.

"With pleasure," the two began their walk over to the blushing pair who were turned away from each other, but secretly stealing glances at the other.

"All right you two blushing gazelles, I have a surprise for you two!" Harley exclaimed rather loudly, causing the two to jump.

"Why should we follow you?" Drew snapped.

"We're not going to do anything to you," Solidad said.

May and Drew looked at each other for confirmation but then blushed and looked away.

"Uh s-sure," May stuttered.

The four were on their merry way when Harley shot a wicked smile to Solidad. Without warning he fell back.

"Whoops!" He exclaimed before shoving them into an open door. Solidad slammed the door on them.

"My bad!" Harley cackled.

"You meant to do that! Let us out of here!" May pounded on the door. She sighed in defeat. "Ugh, I can't believe I'm stuck in here with you,"

"Oh May, I can't be that horrible to be around?" May blushed, thankful in the darkness he couldn't see her face.

"What are we supposed to do, the door is locked!" May exclaimed, frustrated.

"You never answered my question May," Drew said.

"Shut up, Drew," May said.

"Make me," he taunted.

"Ugh! Why are you so irritating!"

"I don't know, why am I? Is it because you're madly in love with my charms?" He teased.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAha ha, that's funny!" May gasped getting over her laughing fit.

"What if I'm serious?" Drew said seriously. May stop her giggling sharp.

"What if I am madly in love with you?" May said playfully.

"Then I'd have to do this," Drew said before cupping her face with his hands.

"W-wait wha-mph!" May was cut short when Drew pulled her face to his and locked his lips against hers. At first, she was shocked but then she kissed him back. She could barely breathe as the broke apart, gasping for air.

"I hear it's become very quiet in there," Harley's coy voice came muffled through the door.

"Shut up!" They said in unison.

"Let us out!" May demanded.

"Not until you discuss your feelings," came Solidad's voice. Both their faces turned burning red.

"May, there's a reason why I tease you, so you pay attention to me, plus I love getting you worked up, the truth is.." May's stopped him.

"It's fine, I know," she said.

"Then, tell me how you feel," Drew said. May sighed.

"All those times, I could have just walked away, or ignored you, but I didn't, did you ever think it was odd?" May said. A smile broke onto Drew's face, but May couldn't see.

"So you finally admit it, I knew it all along," Drew said arrogantly.

"Uh, excuse, you confessed first," May scoffed.

"Can this even be called a confession?" Drew asked.

"Whatever! We both know how the other feels, it's good enough," May said sharply. Drew chuckled.

"Now will you let us out already!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-A/N-

Idk anymore XD I hope this is okay XD

YouDontKnowShipping