Unrequited Love

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 100 FOLLOWERS! 2/19/18!!! Honestly it means so much to me!! I can't believe it right now! I love you guys so much! Thanks to Sirdiamond2418 for being my 100th follower! You get this chapter dedicated to you!!!! Also, there are select few in upcoming one shots, (once I get the ideas pffst I just randomly think of these and write them in like an hour) that I will be dedicating and giving a shout out to on that one shot! Who knows, it could be you! O.o >~<. Anyways, I'll stop keeping you :D

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER COULD POSSIBLY BE TRIGGERING FOR ANYONE WITH DEPRESSION, PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Drew Hayden. The name left a bitter taste in her mouth. Just who does that jerk think he is!? May tighten the grip she held on her poor, innocent cup of coffee. She growled through gritted teeth as she took a slip of coffee and burned her tongue. She shrieked in response. She wouldn't have been all over the place if she hadn't come across him in that Starbucks. He of course had start to tease her into a tizzy as always. It was just her luck to run into him on the weekend. The days she was supposed to be free of him. 

Still she couldn't deny, those days without him. She really missed him. He was the first person who talked to her after she had moved. Yeah maybe he had been a bit rude, and his smirk made her fist itch to slug his pretty boy face, but he meant well. That is, if the words came out right. May couldn't deny, she had a soft spot for him. Okay maybe not a soft spot. More like, she really really liked him and had been crushing on him for quite sometime. However, she had no way to express the way she felt, other than through arguments, which somehow always made her end up in tears. All she wished, was for a chance to get to say how she felt. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

May sat in the church pews. She gazed up at his perfect face as he exchanged vows with the one he loved. It was not her. No, it was not, and it ripped her apart inside. She never had the courage to tell him how she felt. So this was her punishment. She would just sit idly by, and pretend her tears of sadness, longing, and brokenness, where tears of joy and awe of how beautiful the couple was. He smiled softly at his bride, tucking a lose hair behind her ear. She smiled brightly at him before they leaned in. As their lips met, everyone clapped and cheered at their union. May forces a smile, as the fat tears she had been trying to suppress began to leak through. She watched as Drew scooped up his bride, bridal style and spun her around as they headed towards the door for the reception.

May didn't dance. She didn't eat or drink anything either. She just watched from the corner as Drew and his bride talked and laughed, holding each other's hands at the front of the room. What was the point anymore. Every time May tried, she would always interrupt. May felt her fist clench. She slammed it on the table. No, it wasn't her fault. She had had countless times to tell him her feelings. She just beat her too it. May wanted to scream and cry, but the reception wasn't over, and she was going to stay for him. She knew he hadn't seen her at all but he was scanning the attendees as if looking for someone. She could tell he gave up when he continued talking with his new wife. May just tightened her fist. If only I had had the courage to tell him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When she got home, she knew exactly what she was going to do. She grabbed a piece of paper and wrote an explanation, her tears creating wet poke-dots. She went to her bathroom and grabbed what she needed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A Couple Days Later. . .

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Drew! Check this out. How sad, there was a suicide on the night of our wedding," she frowned.

"Huh?" Drew called from the other room.