Sweet Revenge

He had found himself being awkward all day. Stupid May not understanding how her words affected him. It was so hard having feelings for his partner/former rival. He had been trying to reestablish his masculinity, but every time he tried, her words would come back to haunt him.

"You look cute when you sleep!" He can't deal with things like this. He's not used to caring for another person this much. He gets turned into a red faced mushy pile of goo that can't do anything. But in those moments he would do anything she asked him to.

Love sucks, and he had it bad. He had to find a way to bring back his resolve. Every time May looked at him now, he could see her holding back a laugh. He wanted to be the one laughing. He wanted to turn her knees into a wobbly mess. Turn her into a red faced blushing stuttering mess. Then laugh at her and see how it makes her feel.

The day seemed to drag on forever until they finally reached Ecruteak City. The two of them to stop at the Pokemon center first and check out a room for the night. Successful in their attempt, the two decided to go out and eat to treat their grouchy stomachs. After May's tantrum, Drew caved in and so they had ramen. He had to keep his eyes on his food to not watch her demolish her ramen. 

Drew, still a bit shaken up by the events from that morning was then dragged all over the city by an eager May. He couldn't fathom how she has so much energy all of the time. Before both knew it, the sky was fading to gold and it was time for dinner. They ate at the Pokemon Center for dinner before heading to their room. May immediately collapsed onto her bed. Drew however, felt a bit reenergized after eating.

"Did you finally burn yourself out?" He teased.

"Finally got your confidence back, strawberry?" May grumbled. Drew chuckled. He walked over to her bed and kneeled in front of her. He gently lifted her chin up. Her sapphire eyes were full of shock as his emerald gaze pierced her vision. It was a little too much and her cheeks began to dust over red. He leaned in extremely close, his lips millimeters from hers. She could feel his warm breath on her lips. Her stomach dropped. He smirked.

"Yes," he said, lingering. Then he moved away as if nothing happened. May's face heated up. She pressed her hands to her cheeks and shook her head. She felt weak in her knees, even though she wasn't even standing.

"I- I don't know about that! Y-You didn't even, you d-didn't even..." May stuttered. Drew looked over his shoulder at her, taking in her embarrassed expression.

"Oh, I see, you mean like this?" He asked before gently kissing her forehead. May tensed a little bit.

"N-No," she said. He grinned before planting another small kiss, but on her cheek. "So this?"

"N-N-Noo," May said softly.

"Maybe this?" He asked as he pressed his lips to the corner of her mouth. May was redder than a tamato berry.

"D-Drew, t-that's still not-" Drew interrupted her. "Oh, I see now, he grinned smugly. He placed a soft kiss on her lips. He meant to pull back, really, but like gravity, she pulled him to her. May was the one who deepened the kiss. She wrapped her hands around his neck, pulling him closer to her as she increased the amount of pressure she applied to his lips. Drew unconsciously tangled his hands into her soft brown hair, bringing her closer to him. Finally the two pulled away, gasping for breath. May slowly touched her fingers to her lips.

"Did that really just happen?" She asked, her voice shaking. Drew's face twisted into a soft smirk.

"It sure did air head," Drew confirmed.

"I think I need a drink of water," May said, quickly standing up. However, her legs did not support her and she collapsed.

"I see you haven't fully recovered yet," Drew chuckled. May looked down at her legs.

"You okay?" He asked after a while.

"You're awful, you know that?" She said.

"What, I'm trying to be considerate and ask if you're okay," Drew said. She was silent for a few moments.

"Drew?" She asked.

"Yeah?" He asked hesitantly.

"What are we?"

Crap

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

-A/N-

Sorry this was all over the place and not good. I'm planning on leaving it here but if you guys demand a third part I guess I'd have to comply XD. Anyways, I hope you found it at least a teeny bit entertaining.

Also, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 10K READS!! YOU ALL ARE THE BEST!! <33333

YouDontKnowShipping