Cliché

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!" The MC exclaimed. He struck a dramatic pose and slowly flicked up his brown hair. He also had sparkles around him.

"OUR WINNERS HAVE WON A ROOM AT THE LAVARIDGE HOT SPRING HOTEL FOR SOME RELAXATION. GIVE IT UP FOR OUR WINNERS!" The MC said enthusiastically. The small crowd politely applauded.

"OUR WINNER'S WERE THE 10TH COUPLE THAT WALKED IN, CELEBRATING THE 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THIS STORE OPENING!!" He shouted as he handed the two tickets to Drew and May.

"I think you've made a mistake, we're not-" Drew tried to cut in to set the sparkling man straight. The man did a little pat on Drew's head.

"HOW MODEST!! HOWEVER THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE! ENJOY YOUR TRIP!" The man exclaimed before all the colored lights immediately shut off, and a large group of workers came running to roll the stage away. A fire Pokemon was released to burn the rest of the confetti. With a few seconds, it was as if nothing happened, except for the tickets in May and Drew's hands.

"Well, let's not waste them!" May giggled. Forgotten to both of them, their connected hands from when May dragged him inside.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

"We're here!! I'm so excited!" May squealed happily, a bright smile on her face. Drew rolled his eyes at her as they walked in through the automatic doors. They entered a small cozy lobby with two couches against each wall facing each other. Both had a coffee table with magazines strewn about. An elderly man occupied the couch to their left, closest to the entrance. He was absorbed in a magazine through rectangular glasses. The room opened up more and against the right wall was a reception desk. A lady stood there on the phone. A middle aged man came out behind a door into the space behind the desk and called them over.

"How may I help you two?" He smiled. He had kind chocolate brown eyes. The skin around his eyes were crinkled, like he smiled a lot. Drew presented the two tickets from his pocket.

"We won these," was all he said as he placed the tickets on the reception desk. He looked at the dates on the ticket, and realizing they matched, began typing in his computer.

"You two will be in room 213. It's on the second floor. Your checkout time is tomorrow at 11am," He said, handing them two room keys.

"If you need anything, we'll be happy to help you here at reception!" He said kindly.

"Thank you," May replied.

"Enjoy your stay," the man said.

"Thank you, sir," Drew said as they headed towards the elevator. Drew pressed the up button and a few seconds passed before the metal doors opened with a "ding" noise. They entered the elevator and May quickly slapped the 2 button before Drew could. He rolled his eyes at her childishness. After a moment, the doors opened with another ding to the second floor. May went tearing out the wrong direction.

"Hey Spatz, room is this way," he called to her. She huffed and turned around coming towards him.

"Jerk," she whispered to him as they walked passed a couple doors before their own. Drew slipped the keycard out of his pocket and unlocked the door. As they walked in, they noticed one, huge, crucial thing. There was one bed. Both grew red in the face, and turned their heads away from each other.

"We'll uh, deal with this later. For now, I'll change in the bathroom and you change in here so we can spend some time in the hot springs," Drew said, heading into the bathroom. May blinked before opening her bag and digging around for her swimsuit. Finding it, she pulled out her plain red bikini. Nothing crazy about it just a normal pair of bottoms, and a top that hooked together in the back, and tied around her neck. Nothing special. She was in the middle of tying her top strings around her neck when she heard Drew's voice.