Speculation

"WHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!!!!!????????" All the bird Pokemon within a mile's distance  squawked and took off into the sky in response to the horrified scream of 15 year old May Maple. She stood in front of a magazine cart, the keeper was holding his hands over his ears. In her trembling hands was a copy of the Chatot Official. THE CHATOT OFFICIAL! The most accurate reliable source of information in the coordinating world, unlike Coordinator's Weekly which was more of a report and gossip magazine. Not every coordinator read Coordinator's Weekly, but pretty much every single coordinator read the Chatot Official! 

Her reaction was priceless, you could only see the whites of her eyes, and tears were hanging off the sides, but they wouldn't fall. Her jaw was hung wide open, as she trembled at the magazine in her hands. The Chatot Official was about as accurate as it got... so why... WHY WAS THE COVER A RELATIONSHIP SPECULATION BETWEEN MAY MAPLE AND DREW HAYDEN!!!! Inside, were a bunch of reasons that seemed very well thought out, and weren't just measly rumors, they had actually happened, and they had proof. Too good of proof. 

May's hands clutched the pages tighter in fury as she noticed the writer interviewed Harley and Solidad. They were going to get it the next time she saw them. Just when she thought things couldn't get any worse, of course Arceus decides, "hey! She's already in misery, why don't we throw the other one there with her!?" 

"May, you're a sight for sore eyes, people have been staring at me strange all day. I mean, they can all they want, but they can't touch," came the voice of her arrogant rival from behind her. Setting the coins into the hands of the stands keeper. She turned around sharply and shoved the magazine right into his face.

"Maybe this is why you jerk!" May exclaimed as he wrapped his fingers around the magazine, brushing her own. Her face flared a quick red before she turned her back on him sharply. Just when she thought he was going to freak out, he started laughing. 

"This is too good, looks like they're on to us," he chuckled. 

"What the heck are you talking about idiot?!" May said furiously a looming fist in front of her. Drew just laughed again.

"Scratch that, make us me," he said slyly.

"Y-You're not making any sense!" May said, her face heating up. Her heart started to race. She had a slight shaking in her voice. He lifted up her chin with a finger and leaned in till their noses were grazing each other's. His forest green eyes tore into her sapphire eyes. Something was written in them that had always been there, but she now just started to see. 

"W-What are you d-doing," May stuttered, her face completely red. 

"I think you know exactly what I'm doing," he said huskily. She could feel his breath on her lips, causing a shiver to go down her spine.

"B-but everyone can see us," May squeaked.

"Then let's give them a show, besides, they already know," Drew said. He chuckled. "I just realized that ryhmed," 

"Just shut up and kiss me," May said, grabbing the collar of his purple vest, and she boldly pressed her lips against his, right in the middle of the market place. He kissed her back, their lips moving together in perfect sync and harmony. They broke apart, their foreheads against each other.

"Hey, is it so crazy if I were to say I had fallen for you?" May asked.

"I'd say go ahead, because I've already caught you," Drew said. May giggled and smiled at him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

One week later

++++++++++++++++++++

Drew and May were walking hand in hand in a small town after finally admitting their feelings no became traveling partners. They passed by a news stand with The Chatot Official on the shelf, and the front cover. A PICTURE OF HER AND DREW KISSING. The title was "Speculation was Correct! Meet the coordinating world's new power couple!" May began to tremble.

"Hey, are you okay?" Drew asked concerned, placing his other hand on their linked ones. 

"My dad's going to murder you," she said. Suddenly, Drew stiffened, and his complextion paled as a ghost began to fly out of his body.

"Drew!" May exclaimed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Meanwhile in Petalburg City...

++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Aww! How sweet! Norman! Look! May's finally got a boyfriend! Caroline showed her husband the picture of May and Drew locking lips on the front page of that weeks issue of The Chatot Official. Norman's face turned into a sour expression before a murderous look crossed his face. He slowing, and menacingly turned his head towards his wife. 

"What is it dear?" Caroline asked, unaware of her husband thirst to kill.

"Caroline, where's my shotgun?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-A/N-

This was SOOO much fun to write! Just so you know, I came up with The Chatot Official, it's mine! Feel free to use it though XD I won't get mad, anyway, I really hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing it XD

YouDontKnowShipping