Chapter 25

~3 months later~

Avery's POV

It's been 3 months since the strike and since Jack and I officially started dating. We have had a few arguments like normal couples do but none as bad as during the strike. I couldn't be happier with Jack and I'm glad I have him. Thankfully Spot is okay with us being together also. He even seems to supports our relationship now. Currently I was walking to 'Hattan from Brooklyn to see Jack since today was our 3 month anniversary. I reached the lodging house and walked seeing all of the boys in the lobby.

"Hey beautiful" Jack said as he walked up to me slipping his arms around my waist.

"Hey Cowboy. Happy 3 months" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Jack leaned down and pecked my lips as someone yelled from behind us.

"Haven't Ise said before to get a room!" Kid Blink yelled making us laugh.

"Yeah, yeah Blink ya told us before" Jack said rolling his eyes playfully.

"Come on Jack, let's go get a room then" I said while taking Jack's hand and bringing him up the stairs. I heard a few ews and a few hollars making me laugh.

"Make sure to use protection. We don't need any little Jacks runnin around here" Race said as he was smoking his cigar. I just rolled my eyes. I wasn't going to actually do it with Jack, I wasn't ready. I just like making the boys uncomfortable.

Once Jack and I reached the room with all the bunk beds we sat down on a bed. Jack grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes.

"Ise so lucky to have ya" Jack said.

"Ise the lucky one here" I said while smiling.

"I never thought that the strike would give me the most beautiful girl but it did and I would not have changed anything" He said with a smile.

"I wouldn't have either. Yous the best thing that has happened to me in awhile" I said. We stared into each other's eyes until our lips connected. I lifted my hands to Jack's hair and ran my fingers through it. Jack slipped his hands around my waist and brought me closer to him until I was on his  lap.  It was rough but passionate kiss. We were like that for awhile till we heard the door open.

"Hey Jack, have you seen-" We heard Specs say before he immediately stopped once he saw us;

"O-oh s-sorry" He said as he stumbled out the door and closed it behind him. I just laughed while shaking my head as Jack did the same.

"Wes can never be alone for too long" Jack said as he rested his forehead on mine.

"Nah but it's great whenever we are alone" I said looking into Jack's eyes.

"I love you Avery" Jack said.

"I love you too Cowboy"

~THE END~

A/N- Wow I can't believe I have finished my first book. Thank you guys so much for reading it. I never thought it would get as many reads as it has gotten. Thank you to everyone who has ever voted and/or commented. It means so much to know you guys support my first book! I have an idea for a new book to write so once it's out I will let you guys know! If you guys would like to check out my other books also that would mean so much! Thank you lovelies again for reading and supporting this book!! ❤