Welcome Note

Hi!! All

A Warm Welcome to all the readers.
I invite everyone to join Kush and Meera in their journey.

I hope you enjoy reading and make yourself acquaintance to our protagonists.

Do Check My First Work AGREEMENT

_____________________________

Meet Kush Kapoor

An Easy-Going Fun Loving Jolly Person.
Takes Life as A Journey That's A Purpose Well Fulfilled.
A Boy Who Doesn't Believe In Soulmates or Destiny, But Finds One.
Smart, Handsome, at times Grumpy and Rude. Misjudged most of the times.
Hides his real intentions, always.

Amber Brown Eyes, Black Hair with Brownish Steaks, 5"11 Tall with Muscular Body, a real charmer.

Prophets An Amazing Philosophy, 'The Moment You Open The Doors of Your Heart, More Love Fills In. World Has Lots To Give When You're Ready To Take It.'

🌟🌟🌟

Meet Meera Mathur

A Easy Going, But A Serious Person.
Takes Life As A Challenge, A Challenge That Needs To Be Achieved.
A Girl Who Believes In Soulmate and Destiny, But Isn't Searching For One.

Honey Brown Eyes, Brownish Chestnut Colour Shoulder down Hair, 5"5 with a diamond cut face.

Trapped in a past hides a sweet little girl who loves watching movies, enjoying life and like all the people loves the concept of falling in Love, but doesn't want to Love anyone. Stays Aloof most of the times. Trust only few but befriends all.

Prophetor of A Weird Concept That 'The More You Open Your Heart To Others, The Higher Are The Chances of You Being Vulnerable. Coz, If you're Weak, they walk all over you.'

🌟🌟🌟🌟

Life Changes When Kush And Meera Meet In Ohio, USA. Where Meera is doing her Higher PG Studies while Kush Is Learning Film Making. Things get critical when they get to know each other better for worse.

Contrast Veiws, Thought and Opinions Clash, Making Way For Somethings More Strong... LOVE.

LOVE is An EMOTION

RELATIONSHIP is A CONSEQUENCE.

&

BEING TRUE WITH is An ART.

Not, all love confessions end in relationships and not every relationship sees a beautiful - serene- smooth-lovely journey.

Join Me In This Amazing Story Of Two People From Different Genre Of World, Yet Finding Something Common That Connects Them.

Read out for how different people have different ways of handling relationships, however complicated they may get.

Making Peace with ourselves, with the decisions we take and with the consequences they carry is a humongous task.

And The task is more crucial when the decisions made by us affect the life of people we love, drastically.

Here, comes the story of Kush and Meera.

Their life experiences a roller-coaster ride of emotions, changing relationships and having feelings that they never thought they will.

Families are involved, Friends are involved and more importantly, Their FATE in LOVE is too.

Your STARS, Your FATE, Your KARMA, Your DESTINY...
May sound too superstitious or abstract but for those who believe, They're A Part Of Everyone's Life In Some Way or The Other.

_____________________________

Disclaimer

All characters in this book are fictional and they don't have any resemblance in real life. Any resemblance to any person real or dead or any event is a mere coincidence.
There is no direct reference to anyone. Do not feel offended.

Copyrights

This book is my hard work. So I have all the rights reserved with me. Do not copy this work and post it anywhere else.
Thank you.

You can always share your views by messaging me or commenting in the comments box. They will be appreciated.

Support me.

If you like the Book do Share, Vote and Comment.
Show your Support.

Prologue : 🔜

Enjoy Reading... 😉 😎

Luv... ❤️
Vruksha.