•Chapter 14: Back to Hogwarts

George's POV

The house is in a complete mess. Suitcases everywhere, clothes everywhere and people everywhere. And I mean everywhere, for example Ginny on the floor as me and Fred accidently knocked her down the stairs with our floating suitcases. Right now me and Fred are being yelled at by mum, "YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HER!".

I stand there waiting for the lecture to be over when I saw Ariana slip past mum and walk downstairs to the kitchen smirking. I glare at her and she waves her fingers at me while smiling. I turn back to mum to find her gone and the yelling had finished. I look round to find Fred grinning at me, I shove him and we continue to get out stuff in the corridor by the door.

We head downstairs into the kitchen to eat a quick breakfast which contains toast, cereals, eggs and bacon.....my mums version of 'quick' is different than everyone else's.

While we ate the breakfast mum made, the order members who were joining us to the train station began arriving and finalising plans. A lot of work if you ask me, but the boy who lives apparently needs everyone guarding him. Within the hour we were packed, ready and leaving in groups. I was with Fred, Ginny and dad. He was apperating with Ginny while me and Fred go ourselves.

"Now boys," dad began and turned to us, "no stops off anywhere, straight to kings cross".

"Really dad-" Fred began holding up his wand.
"-Don't you trust us" I finished holding up my wand. Before he could respond we had apperated to kings cross. Me and Fred grinned at each other before walking to the order members stationed there. We find everyone there.

We hear Moody tell us to go through the barrier. Fred and I winked at him as we run through the wall and arrive on the platform. All the order members that came with us disappeared within the crowd straight away. Mum and dad lead us to the train which me and Fred board to find a compartment. We grab our usual one, that luckily was empty. We dump our stuff and head back to platform to say goodbye to everyone. We have the usual lecture from mum, hug from dad and pats on the shoulder from anyone else.

"Now stay safe and don't do anything stupid" Mum says finishing her lecture.
"Don't we always" me and Fred say in sync while smirking at her. Mum rolls her eyes and gives us both another hug before the whistle goes for the train. We all rush to the train but before I get close someone grabs my hand and pulls me away. I yank my hand back before looking to see Ariana.

"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you. Just wanted to say goodbye" she says running a hand through her hair while turning red at her actions. I let out a breath of laughter before pulling her in for a hug. I feel her hug me back. We only let go when I hear the final whistle meaning I have a minute to get on the train. I pull back and smile before turning to the train. I rush to the train and get on through the door Fred and Lee are holding open. We shut the door as the train begins to move. I turn, look through the window and smile at Ariana. She smiles and waves before turning to talk to a women, who I realise is Tonks in disguise.

"Who was that, eh?" Lee asks wriggling his eyebrows and nudging me. I laugh, shove him away and respond, "just someone". I smile and lead the way to the compartment. I smile to people I know on the way and get to our compartment, which was now full of our friends. After the very loud reunion we sit down and enjoy the trip to Hogwarts.

Ariana's POV

I wave goodbye to George as the train pulls out the station until I feel a hand on my arm. I turn to see a disguised Tonks.
"We have a problem" she states. I begin to worry at her words.
"Moody and Remus were gonna be on the other end of the train ride, you know at Hogwarts", I nod, "Well they had to go with everyone to make sure...um...padfoot went back to the house".
"So?" I ask still confused.
"We have to go to the other end of the line, at Hogwarts, to make sure Harry's safe since there's no other option".
"Okay then. Let's go then" I say offering her my arm to apparate. She let out a breath of air and linked arms with me. I feel her twist and then the unsettling feeling of apparating.

We land a bit wobbly but in one piece. I look around to see another station but empty.
"Obviously we are quite early but Moody is coming to meet us here soon to brief us on what's going on back home" Tonka said to me before scrunching up her face and changing her appearance again.

"Bright Blonde? Really?" I ask her as she decides on a hair colour.
"Yeah, not a good color to blend in with" she said before changing it to black like mine.
"Says the woman who walks around with pink hair" I said chuckling as I seek out a bench to sit on. We wait around 20 minutes before Moody shows up.

"Afternoon sir" I hear Tonks say to him to turn around as he's facing the wrong way.
"Ah, your here" he said hobbling over to us.
"Obviously" I say back which gains me a deathly glare from him. I raise my arms in surrender. He tells us what to do before apperating away.
"He's so socialable" I say.
"You know, you shouldn't rile him up" Tonks says.
We look at each other before laughing.
"Yeah, I couldn't even get through that" Tonks laughs. She pulls a pack of exploding snap out her pocket. "Wanna a game?". I nod and we played many games waiting for the train to arrive.

A few hours later we see the train from afar pulling into the station. Me and Tonks jump up from the bench and go separate ways to stay in the background. The doors open and kids pour out the train and start to head my way. I duck into an alcove to avoid the rush. I glance around to see Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny walking up the path towards the carriages. I let out a breathe of air, Harry got here fine. I turn to find Tonks only to find two people. I jump back and grab my wand in instinct.
"Hey"
"Hi"

"Merlin! Why?" I say looking up at them.
"Thought it would be funny to scare ya" George said with a smirk identical to his brother.
"Anyway, it was lovely to see you Ariana but the carriages are going" Fred said, giving me a quick side-hug before running off. He gave his brother a look as he went.
"I'll see you soon" he said looking into my eyes.
"Christmas maybe" I responded hoping to keep the conversation going a little while longer.

"GEORGE LET'S GO" was heard from afar.
"I think your wanted Weasley" I laughed.
"Yeah..." he looked over my shoulder and glared at something, or someone.
"See ya George" placing a hand on his arm.
"Bye" he pulled me into a hug and as he pulled back he lent forward and placed a light kiss on my forehead. Then suddenly he was gone. I stand staring where he was until Tonks finds me.

"Time to go back" she said taking my arm. The last second before we dissappear I look towards the castle and think, 'Bye George'.