•Chapter 16: Hogsmeade Meetup

Ariana's POV

I wake up to a breathing noise in my right ear. I swatt my hand at it but it only made the noise disappear for a second. After a few seconds I turn and open my eyes to find a dog looking straight at me. I shout it shock and jump back.

"DAD?!?" I shout at the dog. The dog let's out a breath that suspiciously sounded like a laugh. He jumps of my bed and then transforms back into himself. He let's out a few barks of laughter which I scowl at.
"It's not funny dad! You scared me" I say pulling back my covers and getting out of bed. At this point he's bent over in laughter and it wasn't till my door was thrown open that he stopped.

In the door way was Tonks with a guilty look on her face, "sorry. Didn't mean to open the door so loud". I was about to say it's okay when my grandmother's yells reached all our ears. Dad lets a growl before apperating downstairs to stop the yelling. Tonks giggles and shuts the door.

"So, are you happy you get see George today?"
"Yeah. Are you happy you get to hang around with Remus all day?" I announce smirking.
"I don't know what you're talking about" she mumbles messing with my bedsheets, which she has now sat on. I let out a laugh which resembles my dad's laugh.

I walk over to my wardrobe and pick out what I'm going to wear. I pick out a pair of dark red high waisted skinny jeans, a white shirt with fringe around the bottom and my pair of black ankle boots. I head to the bathroom to shower and get changed. I walk out forty-five minutes later to an empty room. I look in the mirror to see me in my chosen outfit, a light amount of makeup and my hair pin straight as always. I decide to put on an old black leather jacket that belonged to my dad over the top before grabbing my wand, sliding it in my boot and heading downstairs to breakfast.

After the many flights of stairs I walk in to find Dad, Remus, Tonks, Moody and Mr and Mrs Weasley.
"Oh! Full house today?" I question as I walk to the table and grab a piece of toast.
"Order stuff" dad says before continuing, "and nothing you can do. It's for adult wizards who are older than you". I guess he saw my expression.

"Who are older than you" I mimic as I walk past him and head over to a free seat.
"Continue that and you won't be going out today" he says stabbing his eggs.
"What's got your wand in a knot?" I question.
"Nothin'" he states before pushing his chair out with force and going to get another cup of coffee.
"Ah. You're still annoyed that I'm going out aren't you?" I get up and lean on the counter next to him. He just has a drink of his coffee, black of course, and ignores my question.

"Come on dad. Just cus' your stuck doesn't mean I have to be" I say before taking a bite from my toast. I grin at him and grab a cup of coffee. I walk back to my seat and join in the conversations happening at the table and eat my breakfast.

After about half an hour I put my dishes in the sink and lean against the counter.
"Right. Ready when you are Remus? Tonks?" I say nodding at them. Tonks grins at me while Remus wipes his mouth on a napkin before standing up,
"Off we go then". I push off the counter give my dad a hug and a kiss on the cheek, waving to everyone in the room and heading out the house. I grasp Remus' arm and feel the weird sensation of apperition.

Me, Remus and Tonks walk around Hogsmeade for a while, when we arrive, looking at all the different shops for a while until I spot two people with heads of ginger hair walk towards The Three Broomsticks.

"Oh I think I just saw the twins" I say trying to see over the crowd.
"Yeah that was them. Just went in the pub" Tonks confirmed and she gave me a shove, "Well go on then". I roll my eyes at her antics and start walking towards the pub. I push through the crowds and eventually I get my hand on the door. I pushed it open and glanced round the moderately full pub. I spot the twins right off, they are sitting with a few friends laughing and having a good time. I grin at this.
"Excuse me miss" I turn to see a man trying to enter through the doorway I'm blocking.
"Sorry" I move out the way and he smiles at me and he walks past.

I look up again to find Fred and a boy with dreadlocks at the bar buying drinks. I push off the door and head towards George only stop after one step. I feel my heart and stomach drop at the sight infront of me. I see George releasing a girl from a hug and her kissing him on the cheek before getting up and walking away. I see he eyes scanning the room and just before his eyes reached me I bolted from the pub and outside into the street.

"Ariana what's wrong?" I hear Remus say as I get close to them.
"This was a bad idea. I want to go home" I say avoiding looking in their eyes.
"Why? What happened?" Remus puts a hand on my shoulder.
"Nothin'. Can we just go, please?" I say in a timid voice. I see Tonks and Remus share a glance before one of them grasp my arm and we apperate back home.

Remus's POV

We land outside the house and not a second later Ariana had sped into the house and up the many stairs. We heard her door slam which causes Mrs Black to began shouting. I try to stop her as Sirius appears from the kitchen with Mr and Mrs Weasley behind him.
"What happened? Where's Ariana?" He shouts over the noise.
"Upstairs" I shouts back as I fight with the curtains of Mrs Black.
"Oh for Merlin" I hear before a spell hits the portrait as shuts off the yelling.
"What happened?" Sirius asks me, worry can be seen his eyes.
"We don't know. One second she was all happy, heading into The Three Broomsticks, next she's running out and demanding to come home" Tonks says looking up the stairs for signs of Ariana. Sirius runs a hand through his shaggy hair before running up the many stairs to her room.
"Who was she meeting?" Mrs Weasley asks.
"Your son, George" I answer her which causes the two Weasleys to exchange uneasy looks.

George's POV

I lie on my bed looking up at the ceiling through the burn hole in the fabric that I caused a few months ago. I sigh thinking about Ariana's no show today at Hogsmeade. She was meant to have a drink with me, just a drink and she bailed. I wonder what happened?

I sigh again.
"Merlin! Enough sighing! I get your upset about Ariana but just stop it" I hear Fred exclaim from his bed next to me. I turn my head to look at him, "I'm not upset, I'm just irritated that's all". I gives a look of 'your such a liar'.
"Fine. I am slightly upset but more irritated" I say as I sit up. He rolls his eyes and gets up to go to the bathroom. I stare at the door he disappeared through thinking but my thoughts are interrupted by a tapping sound.

I see Errol with a letter hanging from his mouth, struggling to stay in the air. I rush to let him in and when I do he drops the letter and take refuge on Lee's bed post. I pick up the letter and turn it over to see handwriting I know well.
Sirius Black.
I know his handwriting anywhere, the handwriting all over the Maruaders Map.
My hands shake as I open it and read the short note.

I must have be standing there a while because a hand on my shoulder startled me out of my thoughts.
"Who's that from?" Fred asks me. I pass him the note and he face changes expressions as he reads the note.
"Mate. What did you do?" He asks as he hands it back. I shrug my shoulder and I read it again.
"Feel sorry for you mate" he taps my shoulder then heads out the dorm. I run a hand over my face and put the letter on my bed. I wonder what I did....

With that I follow my twin downstairs to the common room leaving the letter behind.

George Weasley
I don't know what you did but when I get my hands on you your brother will no longer be a twin.
I'd watch your step next time you come to my house.
Sirius Black.