Sirius Black has a daughter? (George Weasley)

•Meet Ariana Black

Hello I'm Ariana Black. I'm 17 years old and I've been living with my father Sirius Black in the house of Black for about a year and a half. My mum left me when I was one week old so I not that fussed about who she is. I care lots about my I dad even though the wizard world thinks he is a murderer. I know he's innocent and no one can make me believe otherwise.

When I was 3 years old and my dad was sent to Azkaban, Remus Lupin took me in and raised me to who I am today. I was never sent to Hogwarts, or any other school for that matter, as Remus said that being related to Sirius could cause me trouble so he had Dumbledore remove the trace when I was 11 by performing a very complicated spell.

When i turned 11, I went to get a wand like any normal wizard but I had Remus teach me spells as well as Dumbledore when he could. Also, I had to take my O.W.L.S in the summer holidays, with Dumbledore in the room, meaning I will be getting the results soon.

Since dad has escaped prison he's been teaching me spells with the help of Remus. I've learnt a lot of spells from dad as he can't leave the house and has nothing else to do. I think it's the only thing that keeps him from going insane and the look on his face when he is helping me grow and learn is great and is worth it. He is always smiling and he never yells if I don't get a spell straight away.

Now I guess you want to know what I look like. Well my natural hair is black and really long. But one thing I should mention is that I'm a metamorphmagus like Tonks and she said that she will help me control it. I didn't know I had that power until I was 16. Apparently it appeared late for some reason but I never questioned it. I have brown eyes. I'm 5ft 3 and quite slim.

Lately the Order of the Phoenix have been having meetings here and me, being of age and having dad argue to let me listen, I get to be in them. We lately have been creating a plan to get Harry Potter here safely. It's been quite a task but we have nearly done it.

Oh, I've got to go. Dads shouted about another lesson.