Chapter: 5

"Not knowing. That's the part of life that haunts our dreams. But the scariest part is that dreams sometimes become realities."

----------------------------

Adriano Pov~

"Step away before I blow your fucking brains out." I growled looking into the eyes of the one woman who caused havoc in Giovanni's life.

She looked over at me with a smirk on her face. "I thought you never hurt woman. Mafia oath." She said mockingly. I stared her down, "Your an exception."

She rolled her eyes at me and walked over to stand next to Andros.

Andros shot me a smile. Our guns remained pointed at him and his guards. "I believe you all know Clara."

Giovanni was seething on the inside, I can tell. He never thought he would ever see her again. His ex-fiance, the one that ran away with his heart in her hands.

"Now if you don't mind I would like for you all to leave instantly. Unless you want Clara over here to get hurt." Andros said with a smirk. I laughed at his pathetic fucking attempt to threaten me.  The Capo.

"Grab em. Both of them." I commanded.

In one swift movement I shot down the 3 guards to my left as Giovanni shot down the other 2 on his left. My men grabbed Andros and Clara and dragged then out the club.

I looked at Giovanni, his face was impassive.  He was holding in his rage, his emotions.
I placed my hand on his shoulder, he gave me a cold look before walking off.

I sucked in a breathe controlling myself. Giovanni is family. My brother. Whatever happens to him, happens to all of us. His rage, is our rage.

I knew seeing the bitch's face brought up all the pain and anguish he buried deep down. And there was only one person who could take all that pain away. Leena.

But she wasn't here and I knew we would be seeing the fucking dark side of Giovanni.

The Giovanni we haven't seen in 15 years.

But right now all I wanted was answers. My fingers twitched in anticipation of having Andros's fucking neck between my hands.

I smirked as we walked out the club. My men threw the two fuckers in the other SUV while Giovanni and I got back in the first one.

"Where to boss?" Giovanni asked, his voice distant and hard. "Warehouse."

----------------------------
AJ Pov~

We walked up to the huge brick run down building. A guard stood by the door looking straight ahead. Upon seeing me he opened the door for my men and I. I gave him a nod and buttoned my jacket suit.

As we walked in the room was dark,  only a light shown in the far corner was illuminating. We made a sharp left to take the stairs down 4 flights.

"I don't fucking remember there being so many stairs." Leo said as we finally made it down. I rolled my eyes at him as Raf shoved him. "Fucking pussy." Raf muttered.

I grabbed the silver door knob and twisted it open revealing another mini hallway.

We walked down and the hallway stops and emerges the large area. In the middle was the big caged ring. 2 fighters already in there. The large crowds were cheering, booing, throwing profanities around.