Chapter: 11

"Don't get confused between My Personality and My Attitude. My Personality is who I am. My Attitude depends on who you are." ~ Author 

----------------------------------------------------------

Adriano Pov~ 

"Did you find the fucker?" I asked leaning back in the chair. I had created an office almost identical to the one back in New York. Giovanni and Matteo both came in the office with a look of defeat on their faces. 

"No. It's like he doesn't exist. We tried to trace the number from Ales phone but it's disconnected. The phone company claims there hasn't been anyone with that number in their system." Matteo said sighing. I squinted my eyes at him "How is that possible?" I spat out. I felt my anger rising. 

"Don't know. But the motherfucker was smart enough to cover his tracks. Don't worry though, we will find him." Giovanni said with a fervent nod.  

I nod back "Good." 

"Doesn't the house seem a little too quiet to you?" Matteo asked with a skeptical look on his face. "Either the kids killed each other or they are all gone." I retorted with a smirk. "The older ones went out and so did our wives. The younger ones are probably making Ano V pull her hair out." Giovanni said with a sad smile. 

"I'm gonna check on the kids downstairs, you two get back to investigating." I commanded, they nod and walk out the room. I looked down at the file in my hands and huffed out. I know the council is probably gonna want me to resign and give up my title. 

But the contents in this envelope will ensure my position and help keep my family safe. Those fuckers have no idea what's coming at them. 

I put the file back in the drawer and got up putting my jacket back on. I left the room and went down the grand staircase and towards the kitchen where I can hear the kids talking. 

As I walk in I saw Cata about to fall off the stool she was standing on. I ran and caught her just in time. She giggled in my arms as I held her, oblivious to the fact if she fell she could've been hurt. "What are you doing?" I spoke loudly, looking at the crazy child in my arms. 

"I was just trying to get the cup on the shelf." She said pointing to the shelf behind me. I sighed and put her down and grabbed the cup for her. I bent down, both hands on my knees and said 

"Next time you want something, you ask somebody to give it you. Got it?" She nodded "Yes, daddy." She said with enthusiasm. I chuckled at her "Where is Ano V?" I asked. 

"She is in the field with everyone else. I got thirsty so I came to get something to drink." I nodded and grabbed the cup getting her water from the fridge. "'Here you go." I said handing her the cup.

 "Thanks daddy." She yells kissing my cheek and ran out the kitchen with her water in her hand. I laughed and stood up straighter, shaking my head. I sat down on the stool. Now where is my wife?

Gianna Pov~

"No not that one. This one!" Miliana said wiggling her eyebrows at me. I looked at the two piece bathing suit in her hand and felt my cheeks flush. I grabbed it from her "This covers nothing, its basically two pieces of strings." I retort giving her an "are you crazy" look. 

"I'm sure Adriano won't mind." She said and laughed at my shocked expression. I shake my head at her and can't help but laugh. "Mili we need to get you a man." Yana said as she was searching the racks next to us obviously hearing our conversation. "I second that." Leena yelled from down the aisle.