Chapter: 31

**Pic of Gabriel Basillio on top^^^ (Model Stefano Maderna)**

**Pic of Mateo Basillio on Top ^^^** (Model Mariano Di Vaio)

**Pic of Adriano Basillio on top ^^** 

I felt like it was time to update their pictures, which I hope you guys won't mind, 

~Siblings: your only enemy you can't live without.~ Anonymous 

Raf Pov~

The ride back to our estate was quick, I made sure of it. A.J. took the back seat with Mrs. Hart this time trying to calm her down a little. She was all flustered when she go tin the car. Asking pounding questions non stop. Of course were under strict orders not to give anything away until we get in front of Uncle Adriano so all we can give her are these vague answers. 

"Listen Mrs. Hart we can't answer anything like we have stated for the past hour. But we are almost to the house where all your answers await you." Marcio says from beside me a little annoyed at the old lady. I scowled at him telling him to be nice. She was just lost and probably confused. She doesn't need to be berated by us. He just shot daggers back at him with a huff. "I will beat the shit out of you if your attitude remains the same." I whisper low enough so just Marcio can hear. 

His head snaps my way with a mischievous smirk "I'd like to see you try." I mutters. I raise my eyebrows at him and scoff, challenge accepted. 

I pull into the driveway as the huge copper gates close behind us. Leo hops out the car first "Finally we are home." He exclaims with a annoyed sigh. 

I roll my eyes at him and get out the car after shutting it off. A.J. guides Mrs. Hart towards the front porch steps "This way Mrs. Hart, don't worry my dad will have all the answers to your questions." We follow him into the house and are met my Michel, Antonio, Dean and Dantae as they are all fighting in the lobby.