Chapter: 10

"Act like someone's always watching, because in the end someone always is." ~ Author

Gianna Pov~

We finally entered into Italy, and you know how your ears pop when you are descending. Well my baby girl Callie absolutely hates that part. So here she was crying in Adrianos arms as she was wrapped up in his big arms, comforting her.

I smiled at that scene and thought back how many times Adriano has had to do that with all of our children. He was a pro now, having 9 kids does that to you. But it seizes to amaze me how gentle and kind he is with them. He knows how to act and be when around them verses when he is in Capo mode. And I love him even more for that.

I glanced behind me and saw all the kids strapped in, they were antsy and itching to get off the plane. It was now 2 in the afternoon and after a 9 hour flight with 15 kids trapped in a confined space, I would say they were ready to burn off this energy.

I noticed Ales in the far back by herself. Something was going on with her. I know Adriano probably shook her up earlier but she needed to know the severity of the situation. I'll have a talk with her later.

I turned back around and smiled at Adriano who sat next to me with a calm Callie in his arms. We finally touched down on the ground and everyone starts to scream and yell.

I chuckle at their eagerness and unbuckled myself standing up and facing them, most of them up and running towards the door.

"Hey, take a seat. You too Dean, I'm watching you." I say with a playful glare at Dean who was shoving his way through everyone.

They all groaned and sat down and I smiled triumphantly.

--------------------

Eventually the Vans pulled up and we were all piled in and ready to go wherever it is we were going.

Imagine having to go through customs and security in the airport with 15 kids....we would all be dead. The perks of being married to the Capo di Capi.

"Mom where are we going?" Michel asked from the back seat.

"Please say it's somewhere outdoors and not a house." Dantae begged from beside me. I looked at Adriano who sat next to me and allowed him to answer the question because I didn't know where we were going, being he only told me last night.

"We are going to the house first to settle in and then I have to go do business so you probably won't see me much during this trip." He said while looking at his boys.

Dantae sighed and Michel nodded giving his dad a understanding look. "That's what happens when your a Boss." Michel said.

I chuckled softly and took Adriano hand in mine. He looked at me, his eyes softening as his gave me a small smile.

As I looked outside I couldn't stop oogling at how beautiful Italy really is. The ancient architecture and statues and old beautiful buildings. I can't believe it took 15 years to finally be in Italy. But I knew that no one would like us here. Especially Yana and I, we are Russian. Their biggest enemies.

And I'm not talking about random people on the street, they couldn't care who we were. I'm talking about the Italian Mafia. They don't like Russians at all. We are their BIGGEST enemy!! And we were on their soil now.