Important A/N

hello my lovelies! 

I am back! I have been MIA for the longest time, and that is because I've started a new chapter of my life. I will be writing my other stories, (i have already updated My Little Wolf) but before I do that I have something very important to do. 

As I was preparing to write the next chapter, I was rereading My Heartbreak to remember details important for My Little Wolf (book 2). And, as I was reading it, I realized what a grave mistake I made. 

As an ignorant and inexperienced and still maturing teenage writer, I took a very sensitive and fragile topic and ridiculed it. This story has a big aspect of physical and mental abuse and rape, which is a very sensitive and serious issue. This theme of abuse and rape  throughout the entire book is so poorly displayed and almost thought as not serious. Something, my unknowing teenager self did not realize and I apologize for that now. 

Anyone who had read this story that (unfortunately and god forbid did) suffered through physical and mental abuse and rape, I am extremely and sincerely sorry, as this book could have been a trigger for you and the context in which I wrote did not do justice to the injustice you or Ellie (as a matter of fact) experienced. 

FOR THAT REASON, I AM REMOVING THE CONCEPT OF PHYSICAL ABUSE AND RAPE FROM THE STORYLINE. 

The changes to the story will be made as soon as I can (as I am going through university exams right now) but whatever the changes are will be made clear in the next A/N so those who do not wish to reread (and are reading My Little Wolf) will not have to.

Once again, I am so very very sorry.