New Beginnings

"Power cannot be lost, it can merely transform and the same could be said about a Cybertronian's spark" Primus Smiled to himself speaking softly to the two little sparks in his hands.

"It is time for your sparks to return. Your friends and your brothers need you little Optimus and Soul, as does Cybertron. Hmm you can't be rebirthed just yet Optimus but a Prime is needed back on Cybertron."

Primus frowned. It was time for Soul to return but so did Optimus Prime eventually. He then laughed and knew what to do.

"Optimus Prime shall return when the time is right but for now he needs guidence. I will merge your sparks into two. The part that makes up Optimus and the piece that had once made up Soul. You cannot be as you once were. No. Perhaps Split spark twins you shall be this time around. Might help keep the balance between my chosen Light and Dark.

Yes that'll do." Primus carefully merged the two Sparks. He made them combine. Then he split them into two. There now, the little femme was apart of Optimus.

"Optimus Prime and my little Soul" Primus then placed Optimus Prime's spark back into his body and gave the young mech to his waiting Primes who didn't particularly seem very pleased with their new companion. Primus sighed he couldn't please everyone.

He looked back to the little new spark and set to work on the femme's construction. He decided to make her identically to Optimus in colour and for a bit of fun he gave made her blue with red flames. He made her a head shorter than her new twin and smiled. She would be just fine when she grew up.

He placed the spark into it's new body. With gentleness he sent the sparkling up and out of The Well of Allsparks. Perhaps this time his Primes would get along.

He closed his eyes thinking all will be well. Then Primus heard it:

"What the frag are we suppose to do with bloody Optimus???" - Liage Maximo

"Meh could be worse" - Amalgamous Prime

"Shut up" - Nexus Prime

"Nexus why don't you shut up?" - Micronous Prime

"I'm going over here so I don't have to listen to you fools" - Alpha Trion

"Pft thank the stars we don't have to look at your ugly afthole then Alpha Trion" - Liage Maximo

"Liage!!! Have a little respect" - Alchemist Prime

"What a drag..." - Liage Maximo

"Hmm well this'll be... Fun." - Micronus Prime.

"Fun? More like a nightmare" - Onyx Prime

"Quin get your backside over here and help me wake him" - Vector Prime

"Nah, he'll wake up... ...Eventually" - Quintus Prime

Primus sighed, his Primes were more like sparklings than "Great Leaders". He was amused that they didn't recognise their brother. The original Optimus had binded them all together once upon a time. It was only the vicious words of a grumpy child that ruined the love his Primes had, had for one another.

He needed a nap. Preferably a very long one...

This is the 13 Primes. From what I read The 13th is a mystery and it is believed that his name was Optimus Prime.

1 Prima (leader) - DEAD
2 Megatronus - The Fallen
3 Alpha Trion
4 Vector Prime
5 Nexus Prime
6 Solus Prime - DEAD
7 Liege Maximo
8 Alchemist Prime
9 Amalgamous Prime
10 Onyx Prime
11 Micronus Prime
12 Quintus Prime
13 The Arisen - "Optimus Prime" - DEAD AND HAS BEEN REINCARNATED

Created by Primus to help defeat his brother Unicron, the Thirteen Primes were the first Cybertronians and their world's first leaders who established Cybertronian society. The members included:

- Prima - The leader of the Thirteen, a warrior of light who wielded the Star Saber.

- Megatronus - The warrior of darkness, Prima's opposite number, whose role as the necessary counterbalance set him apart from his fellow Primes. His artifact was the Requiem Blaster, created for him by Solus Prime. However his name has been stricken from history on Cybertron and he is known in records only as The Fallen.

- Alpha Trion - Holder of the Quill, which he uses to record the past, present, and future of Cybertron in the Covenant of Primus in his role as recordskeeper of the Primes.

- Vector Prime - The master of time and space, which he could manipulate through his Blades of Time.

- Nexus Prime - The first and greatest combiner, granted the ability to divide himself into separate forms by his Enigma of Combination. Unpredictable, fascinated by change, and a lighthearted prankster.

- Solus Prime - The master artificer and creator of many of the Primes' weapons through use of her incredible Forge. She was the first female Cybertronian.

- Liege Maximo - The manipulator. Though his artifact was notionally the toxin-loaded Liegian Darts, his real skill was his ability to talk others into his way of thinking.

- Alchemist Prime - Student of the elemental structure of the natural world, aided in this by his Lenses, which allowed him to see further and deeper than anyone, in both material and spiritual senses. Co-founder of Cybertronian civilization with Alpha Trion.

- Amalgamous Prime - The joker of the Thirteen and the first Shifter, unpredictable and easygoing. He was first Cybertronian with the ability of transformation, granted him by his Transformation cog, which became the basis for the cogs in all subsequent Transformer life.

- Onyx Prime - The first beast-form Cybertronian, a primitive and spiritual being able to view other times, places, souls, and even the afterlife through his three-faced Triptych Mask.

- Micronus Prime - The conscience of the Thirteen, and the first Mini-Con, able to link up with and enhance the power of his siblings through the use of his artifact, the Chimera Stone.

- Quintus Prime - A daydreamer and perfectionist whose drive to express his ideas led him to become a scientist. His artifact was the Emberstone, which gave him the ability to create life.

- The Arisen - The mysterious thirteenth member of the group whose name was not recorded in history...