Chapter 22 - Underestimated

Optic twitches. Single brow ridge raised.

Megateon stood in the arena. His opponent, a small aft minicon from fragging Iacon. This was ridiculous. How was this thing suppose to fight him? It was an embarrassing situation. If he pounded the little thing into scrap the crowed wouldn't be inpresed.

To be honest he wasn't inpresed about this either. Whoever set this fight up was an absolute glitch.

The timer went off and Megatron casualy walked over to the minicon boredly. He frowned at the smirk on it faceplates.

Why was it smirking? It does realise it's about to be fragged right?

It started laughing and put an arm to it's face, the other arm posed other it's wrist. He loocked closer.

"SCRAP!!!" Megatron cried out as the minicon flicked something on the device on. The very tiny bot turned into a really big cybertronian. It had been wearimg a Sizeshifter. The crowed screamed for the once minicon to crush him.

How lovely.

It had to be 3 times the size of him. It got worse. It tranformed into a Predacon. He slapped his faceplates with his servo. He was an idiot, there was no doubt about it. He had judge it based on it's size. He should have looked more carefully.

It flung it's tail out and smashed him into the arena wall to the right. This wasn't going to go down well.

"Barricade can you help me get him to the med bay?" Orian spoke up. The black mech grumbled something under his breath but did as the tall red and blue femme instructed.

Megatron had won the fight but the minicon while Megatron had turned away the minnicon struck him. Apparently he was a sore loser. So Megatron was knocked out leaking a lot of energon. Orian wasn't that skilled a medic yet however she knew exactly what to do to stabilise her friend until he could do the more intricate injuries.

Orian got him stabilised then wipe the energon from her servos. She sighed. He needed to wake soon. They had to get back home. They had managed to some how acquire 29 more yougnlings and 6 sparklings. So they were now building outside the colosseum expanding it. They had some now ended up a youngling center. The 20 younglings technically didn't exist as they weren't in the cybertronian system. They had been berthed but not registered and it was the same with the 6 sparklings.

It was a lot of work and strangely Megatron was loving the attention. Every single one knew who he was yet they adored the old mech. It made her smile.

They had put her name down as a partnered owner of the Colosseum in case he was discovered. This way the authorities needed her permission to enter it. Which meant the younglings were safe.

The expansion of the Colosseum was still being finished up like the fineer touches and all. The money that Megatron brought in alone was almost enough to cover the cost of it. But with the help of everyone else things were great.

Orian sighed as all the younglings crowded around her medbay. Somehow she had become the designated Ratchet. That's what Burr called her anyway considering her wrench hitting habbit.

"Orian how long was I out?" She smiled at Megatron.

"Not long, the little ones are here for you."

"Haha, so much for quiet hu?" He paughed and looked at her softly. He sat up. As he did so she walked up to him until she was standing in between his legs. She wrapped her arms around his waist and sighed contentedly. He rested his helm on hers then he leaned down farther and kissed her. She gasped drawing the older mech closer, wanting more. He was all to happy to oblige.

"Awww" Blurr was practically in love with the adorableness of the situation.

"Cute" Sunstreaker smirked.

"Yucky" Skids and his twin Mudflap both mad yuk faces.

"Megatron and Orian Pax sitting in The Well, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, second comes Bonding, third comes interfacing and fourth comes the sparkling!!!!" All the really young younglings sang loudly. It was actually very cute.

Megatron looked at them then closed the curtains. You could see his shadow pick her up and lay her out on the medical berth. If her moans were anything to go by you could take a guess what they were doing.

With The Old Kaon Colosseum I just want to remind people that it could fit thousands of cybertronians in the stadiums before Megatron and the others did it up. It might seem small but in reality it's enormous as it had to fit cybertronians of all shapes and sizes. So this place is really big. It's like a giant paddock, it's just really big. So you're only seeing a layout. It's basically a cybertronian mansion.

Oh and Megatron and Orian have not have sex yet just to be clear. Sooo....

Hope that clears it up. =) until next update guys.